Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good but also waiting on pictures from members here a la Andy and jye. Usually I'd have my own around this time but I went with a local store for this one.

I kinda feel bad I missed out on the Mark I as I have all the others since the VI.

Man this looks good. To me I could live with just one IM statue this would be the one. Kinda like the prototype to all the suits to come.

They just can't seem to get the black lines right. Looks like a sharpie, but better than Iron Patriot.

Mark 2 is my all time fav and I followed this forum to see when it arrives.
I'm in Malaysia and mine should only be arriving in a month or so. I'd love to see more pictures.
Looks awesome!

Congrats.........yes we need more pics and even better a video would be really great.
Welcome to the forum :welcome

Looking good but also waiting on pictures from members here a la Andy and jye. Usually I'd have my own around this time but I went with a local store for this one.

I kinda feel bad I missed out on the Mark I as I have all the others since the VI.

Hey bro, sadly I had to cancel my MKII as I had the Prime 1 Bumblebee shipping on the same day plus I've also just purchased an XM Thanos so it's left me a little short financially :( I decided the MKII would be the best choice in terms of cancelling as I'm pretty confident that the piece will still be available to buy for quite some time so if the inhand pics come in as being killer then I can go back and reorder :)

Hey bro, sadly I had to cancel my MKII as I had the Prime 1 Bumblebee shipping on the same day plus I've also just purchased an XM Thanos so it's left me a little short financially :( I decided the MKII would be the best choice in terms of cancelling as I'm pretty confident that the piece will still be available to buy for quite some time so if the inhand pics come in as being killer then I can go back and reorder :)

Yup. He will be there waiting for u buddy.

After seeing these pics i just couldn't say no.......ordered uploadfromtaptalk1451820702384.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451820714778.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451820728786.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451820743003.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451820752029.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451820760884.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451820780014.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451820791127.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451820830177.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

he looks awesome and despite the high price is a must have for me. The relatively small edition size makes me think he will be quite coveted in due time.

I'm fully paid up to receive this statue and I'm wondering if anyone knows if Sideshow typically deliver to their US market first, before other areas, such as Europe or Asia. It seems that the first sightings of this piece are in Asia.

Yeah, I can't wait to see it in person.

I'm fully paid up to receive this statue and I'm wondering if anyone knows if Sideshow typically deliver to their US market first, before other areas, such as Europe or Asia. It seems that the first sightings of this piece are in Asia.

Yeah, I can't wait to see it in person.

No, they don't deliver to the US first fortunately. It appears to be mostly random although first glimpses often come from Asia, not sure why. Maybe pieces for that part of the world are shipped straight from the factories rather than going via Sideshows warehouse, they may even have a warehouse over there as they used to have in the UK, it would make sense...

They usually forward the regulars to asian retailers straight from the factory (or a local warehouse). Also, they recently started shipping Exclusives from Hong Kong too, the last couple Ex pieces I've seen in Europe are from there.

Popcultcha (Australia) has received their stock of this piece.

It's great that rather then months after the U.S., we're receiving pieces at around the same time.

First we started receiving Hot Toys figures early, now statues.

In stock production piece. Excellent base design and sculpture,but the paint apps just made that fail.........20160105_185748.jpg
20160105_185756.jpg

Back