Iron Man Mark II Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks how it doesn't say mark II.
That would get under my skin personally.

implied-facepalm.jpg

:rock:rock

marriedintoit.jpg

i hope everyone that's got one of the three versions is happy with it, but the whole repaint/sculpt of returned/damaged mark3's is a ???in joke to anyone in the collectable community imo.
the least they could do is get a new name plate made up:rolleyes:

WOW MARK III instead of MARK II... I haven't received mine because I'm on poor flex pay. They better fix this or I'm going to be VERY pissed.

yep, considering all sideshow had to do was make a new vinyl sticker for the bottom of the base which would probably cost them pennies.

This is the new vinyl sticker on mark II. I guess the factory side makes the mistake. the mark II vinyl stick is in blue color while mark III is in red color.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Here the mark III base vs Mark II base.

Mark III Base
markIIIbase.jpg

Mark II Base
mark2box1.jpg

As one board member saying, it is cursed for this all iron man maquette. Could be true. lol.. from stealth iron man, got paint problem. also with bowen. Mark III life size bust.

I believe this is totally different pcs not from the defects mark III. The weight of mark II and Mark III is also quite different.

Anyway..I am more happy with the outcome of mark II. :banana

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Here the mark III base vs Mark II base.

Mark III Base
markIIIbase.jpg

Mark II Base
mark2box1.jpg

As one board member saying, it is cursed for this all iron man maquette. Could be true. lol.. from stealth iron man, got paint problem. also with bowen. Mark III life size bust.

I believe this is totally different pcs not from the defects mark III. The weight of mark II and Mark III is also quite different.

Anyway..I am more happy with the outcome of mark II. :banana

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Which one is heavier of the two?

The title of the thread should really be changed.This is clearly not the Mark 2 .As declared by Sideshow, this is the Mark 3.

Back