Iron Man Mark II Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually the nameplate is identical, all they did was change the colors.
someone went through the effort to change the colors but forgot to change the III to II. :banghead damn that's like grade 4 math people:rolleyes: of which ever grade roman numerals were taught in.:D

I talked to customer service yesterday, and they said that these have all arrived in their warehouse in California (except the one that was shipped out from Asia, which is the only one that's out in the wild right now). He mentioned that they did know about the label issue because he read about it on this forum.

Just put a sticker over the last digit and forget about it, you are not going to be looking at the base anyway.

i talked to customer service yesterday, and they said that these have all arrived in their warehouse in california (except the one that was shipped out from asia, which is the only one that's out in the wild right now). He mentioned that they did know about the label issue because he read about it on this forum.

did they recognise the fail?

Just got this pcs and totally awesome looking. Congrats for those who make it. The paint is good and as good as I expected. So Sideshow this time wont let you down after the disaster of Mark III life size bust.
And lastly I got the last number. Wow...SS rocks :chew

Here the scans...and hope you guys like it.

MarkIIb.jpg

MarkIIc.jpg

MarkIId.jpg

MarkIIe.jpg

Thks
Rgds

Amin Ko

who cares !! it looks amazing !
SIDESHOW #1

and for you 2 same guys complaning still about the piece please move on!
we all know you dont like it period !

geeezzz !

who cares !! it looks amazing !
SIDESHOW #1

and for you 2 same guys complaning still about the piece please move on!
we all know you dont like it period !

geeezzz !

Did you inspect your Mark 3 recently? pretty sure the paint is peeling off ATM.:monkey1

Eye of the Beholder..

Pretty sure I could find peeling on yours...:monkey1

My Mark III bust is flawless but that's just because my awesomeness keeps it intact....my awesomeness also lights it up without batteries or a plug.

This is a fiasco, we've been waiting on this bust (Iron Man fans) for a long time and it should be flawless at the price, while you don't look at the bottom of bases, its the attentions to detail that many of us love about Sideshow, Hot Toys, etc. This is one serious detail that wasn't paid attention to. That is the issue at hand. Simple as that.

This is a fiasco, we've been waiting on this bust (Iron Man fans) for a long time and it should be flawless at the price, while you don't look at the bottom of bases, its the attentions to detail that many of us love about Sideshow, Hot Toys, etc. This is one serious detail that wasn't paid attention to. That is the issue at hand. Simple as that.

I couldn't imagine just looking past something like this; it does seem like a pretty embarrassing goof. :eek:

Bummer. :monkey1

I talked to customer service yesterday, and they said that these have all arrived in their warehouse in California (except the one that was shipped out from Asia, which is the only one that's out in the wild right now). He mentioned that they did know about the label issue because he read about it on this forum.

good to know that they do at least check out the forum to find out these mistakes, sadly though they don't ever seem to do anything about it...:monkey2:monkey2

and to cover it up with a sticker, f that, i think for the $$$ this is costing the buyers they could at least supply a new proper label.
after all they do remove easily and a new one could be reinstalled with very little hassle...:D

Back