Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thats true. The Cheadle portrait isnt good at all. I love the pose of this one and it could be a real winner if the paint apps are good.

That's a HUGE if...btw, yours looks ok but I still couldn't have lived with that. People say a lot of photos are taken too close but when I notice improper paint apps, I can see them from at least a few feet away which would bug me for something I just dropped $400 on.

I must be missing something when I look at it. Oh well I am happy with it and thats all that matters I suppose :)

Yeah exactly :lol I am happy with it :rock
Should have mk42 waiting for me when I get home, now that one I am worried about :panic:

I wonder if roberto and I are the only fools who bought this :lol no one in us have it yet :dunno

ad510fa17de91f164583590dfd0205f2.jpg

:lol :lol

I was scheduled to get mine on Monday but looks like the bank holiday has put paid to that happening :gah:

Ahh I forgot about the bank holiday! Im not home until wednesday so its all good for me :) I hope your pics on Tues will settle me :lol cant believe no one has this yet.

Back