Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

hate to be one to jinx this piece :lol but i'm actually looking forward to this one, especially since they tweaked their RDJ portrait :rock

6b30bf3c85aede8b428897e994e1f477.jpg

0d08bfef7c7d057289cf3d0b759ae287.jpg

I Love the pose on this one.. Starting to get use to all the gold.. Still not my fav suit but its growing on me.. I want an IM for my collection... I prefer the IM 1 suit but I like this pose much better...

Re: Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

66ac8d7896d5aa76fc05f5ebcbf2ab165e4ce7597ddb2240aaf81dec3d89aba3.jpg

I kid i kid!:lol I hope this does turn out really nice. Hell, I would consider nabbing one if the paints turn out better than what was show at SDCC:wink1:

:lol :lol

well another 2 weeks to go before we'll find out ;)

Way better than IP but that's still a "production" piece used at a show which is still going to look better than what the consumer gets. Can't pass judgement til some ACTUAL production piece photos surface...

Sideshow just emailed...from expected to be shipped in two weeks it's now been delayed a whopping 2-3 months!!! :slap :dunno

After seeing the Iron Patriot disaster this is probably a blessing in disguise. That way, you can at least hope someone at Sideshow is visiting the factory to ensure the production pieces turn out well.

After seeing the Iron Patriot disaster this is probably a blessing in disguise. That way, you can at least hope someone at Sideshow is visiting the factory to ensure the production pieces turn out well.

You'd hope so wouldn't you? Hope they learn from their mistakes. :)

Uh looks like they just walked into the factory:
(I did get the other email saying it was delayed to July but this one says they have no idea when it will ship)

Dear Sideshow Collector,

Thank you for your order of the Iron Man Mark XLII Maquette. We are writing to inform you of an update on the shipment of your order.

As of this time we will not be getting the Iron Man Mark XLII Maquette in, the original delivery date we were given was incorrect; and due to the delay we will not be able to complete your order within the 3 to 5 week range given.

As of this time we are not sure when the Iron Man Mark XLII Maquette will arrive; but you will be notified via email as soon as we have more information. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to be able to ship your order as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Let's hope they gave the factory a good kick up the arse :yess:

If it was looking anything like IP hope they binned the lot and told them to start again.

Back