Iron Man Maquette...will it be made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Sideshow has done an Iron Man Comiquette, but with the new Iron Man movie coming out on 2008, you guys think Sideshow will make an Iron Man Maquette?

I found this article.that the movie based Iron Man suit will be based on Avi's design.

At first I thought this was a circular reference. Then again, Sideshow has done both a PF and comiquette (not to mention "versus") of various other famous superheroes, so, I wouldn't rule anything out at this point. Don't be surprised if you even see a RAH version coming . . .

gambit said:
I am happy with my exc comiquette and plus I want new characters like Gambit, Arcangel, pyslocke, storm ...etc

PS: I also do not want my iron man to lose value :D

how much does a iron man cost please..thanks:monkey3

gambit said:
Don't remind me of Doom

I still get so much angry with myself for cancelling exclusive last year :monkey4 :emperor

me and you both:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :eek:

sideshows marvel line is my favourite line and yet i canceled doom pf ex and ironman ex

and on top of that i missed classic retro spidey..3 of the greatest looking statues
ever created and im looking at mega bucks now to get them

Last edited:
the Doctor said:
me and you both:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :eek:

sideshows marvel line is my favourite line and yet i canceled doom pf ex and ironman ex

and on top of that i missed classic retro spidey..3 of the greatest looking statues
ever created and im looking at mega bucks now to get them

That's a lot of heartbreak doc..hope you get those soon..=)

speedracer said:
That's a lot of heartbreak doc..hope you get those soon..=)

im working on it speed.

im only collecting marvel vs and 1/4 scale plus the dead figures from now
on...or so ive told myself:lol ...im cancelling all orders other then them.

should save loads on that and put em to pieces im needing i.e retro spidey..:chew

Last edited:
I love my Ironman! :love It's absolutely one of my favorite collectibles I own. But, I don't think I'd buy another one and I don't think they will do it in PF since this comiquette is 1/4 scale already and in essence a PF figure anyway. Although I probably would buy a 'vs' version. :rock

I love my Iron Man as well..

And I love my Doom and I love my Wolverine and I love my Ghost Riders and I love my Classic Spidey and I love my Retro Spidey and I love my weiner.

Sideshow could give me a great Christmas present by reverting my waitlisted regular Iron Man to an order. But sadly, I don't see that ever happening, so perhaps Sideshow can make a maquette to make up for the fact that I was stupid enough not to order the comiquette. :pow

i love my Iron Man Comiquette as well but just wondering if perhaps since the movei is coming out, a maquette is in the works.

Back