Iron man Hall of Armor ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good choice, I'm thinking any Ironman suit that visually looks different from the traditional red/gold design, so Silver Centurion can definitely be one of them. Others like Stealth and the gold tin-can suit are also top pick for me, wish I got an extra Mark I before the price hike so I can repaint it gold :lol
:yess: :hi5:

Did you ever get any further with this dude?

Hey Natty

I change up my display once in a while, but I actually don't have them displayed in a Hall of Armor at the moment, going to wait for the new HT HoA diorama once they come out. I really like the full HoA design with the complete back panels and everything, so I probably wont be doing anything more to it til those new stands come out.

Hey Natty

I change up my display once in a while, but I actually don't have them displayed in a Hall of Armor at the moment, going to wait for the new HT HoA diorama once they come out. I really like the full HoA design with the complete back panels and everything, so I probably wont be doing anything more to it til those new stands come out.

Ah fair enough dude. That's a shame really. I really liked your set up! I'm trying to get Marks I-VI atm (and the eventual further marks from IM3 and The Avengers) and I have taken quite a bit of inspiration from your setup. I do like the Hot Toys HoA but I just don't want to know the price that they'll be and I really want something that will be able to be switched on via a plug (saves on batteries and I'll always be able to have it on rather than worry about it running low on juice).

Back