Iron man Hall of Armor ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theokan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a work in progress Hall of Armor idea I've been working on, it's loosely based on the comic book version with multi layer. It's really simple actually, I just used Ikea Led strips + the HT armor stands inside a layered Besta shelf and that's pretty much it for now. Excuse the messy wires, those would be hidden once it's complete. I'm also thinking of getting some custom made metal name plate labels underneath each armor. Also maybe do a few custom Iron man repaints just to add more suits to the display, like the stealth IM, Iron Patriot, and maybe even a gold Mark I lol! :gah:

dscn1731v.jpg

dscn1727t.jpg

dscn1724j.jpg

dscn1715n.jpg

dscn1732r.jpg

dscn1710.jpg

dscn1711f.jpg

14j3v6f.jpg

684095-dark_avengers_01__archangel_avenger__pg30_super.jpg

Last edited:
I like what you have done. I like how Tony is at the botom looking over his creations :)
You're only missing the Mark II.

Whoah! :horror Amazing dio dude! Love the LED strips! :clap Good thing you bought a lot of loose armor stands from HT.

Goodluck on this project! Lookin' forward in seeing the improvement! :wink1:

Gobsmacked and stunned. That is awesome. All those stands must have cost you a lot. All from ebay I guess?

Well done my man!
The Hall of Armors from The Invincible Iron Man.

I love the Silver Centurion.

Any plans on getting a custom one?

Hey guys, thanks for everyone's comments. I'll try to answer a few questions that haven't been answered yet.

Are you going to be getting the new MKII? Realistically you don't need MK II because you have War Machine...

Ya I plan to get the Mark II even though the War Machine is essentially Mark II with upgrades. I'd like to get at least one of each mark then I can properly display them in that order, plus possibly a few custom ones too based on the comics, but I might be getting a little ahead of myself there..:panic:

Well done my man!
The Hall of Armors from The Invincible Iron Man.

I love the Silver Centurion.

Any plans on getting a custom one?

That's a good choice, I'm thinking any Ironman suit that visually looks different from the traditional red/gold design, so Silver Centurion can definitely be one of them. Others like Stealth and the gold tin-can suit are also top pick for me, wish I got an extra Mark I before the price hike so I can repaint it gold :lol

Last edited:
Back