Iron Man Comiquette pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imvariantub0.jpg

Khev said:
Its the production version of GG's new "Obi-Wan in Iron Man armor."

:lol
Yeah the final run was slightly different than the pre-production pics. :lol

I found that pic on line and thought it was interesting. It is a version of Iron Man's costume known as the Hulk Buster Iron Man.

Khev said:
Its the production version of GG's new "Obi-Wan in Iron Man armor."

:lol

No kidding! :lol It looks like someone sat on that mold too. :horror

I had sold my Iron man a few months back, but then realized that I really need one for my collection. So I bought a new one from Blur88 last week.

Blur88, thanks for everything. You rule :rock

below are my old pics of Iron man, the new one 91 / 500 is in the box waiting for me.

- -

Detail pics

-

Regular version head and a group pic on the couch :D

Man, assuming the iron man armor for the movie looks similar to that, I hope sideshow makes a nice Iron Man movie PF. Cause I don't have the $ to pay what people want for this.

I've noticed on mine that the right forearm (the one punching the ground) looks like its fading or something, looks more silver than gold. I think (and hope!) its just the light reflecting. When I get a flashlight and shine on it in the dark it looks gray, so I think its just the lighting in the room. But it bugs the crap outta me sometimes. Anyone else notice anything like this?

Back