Iron Man Comiquette pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they'd do one on the more classic suit. Maybe not the very first, but his original red/yellow one, I'm not as into the new-fangled hi-tech one.

The ill Jedi said:
Condolences Lonnie!

I thought about selling mine for a split second, then I slapped , myself and came to my senses.

Bodie The Cursed said:
Not the best move..:emperor

But I had to cut something somewhere, and Marvel and Star Wars felt the ax! I just really wish I had kept Doom and Ironman, because they will be so hard to replace down the line if I ever have the space to get them again.

lcummins said:
But I had to cut something somewhere, and Marvel and Star Wars felt the ax! I just really wish I had kept Doom and Ironman, because they will be so hard to replace down the line if I ever have the space to get them again.
I feel your pain. The Iron Man is a brilliant statue! Indeed one that would take a huge amount of effort and pressure to part with. I won't even mention Doom...you know you were bad:lol

lcummins said:
I just really wish I had kept Doom and Ironman, because they will be so hard to replace down the line if I ever have the space to get them again.
Did you sell them for current market value? If so just take the cash you made off of them and buy two replacements. :)

Tony freakin Stark ladies and gentlemen... :rock

starkjp4.jpg

Mookeylama said:
god i love this piece! that's how i display mine^. sometimes i set a beer in front of him just to test his will...

:rotfl :rock

I know a lot of people think I'm crazy but I still believe Iron Man > Doom.

You guys just don't like Tony because he's got a big head. Well I'm here to tell you his head is fine. It's everything else that's too small!! :monkey5

Awww. Why it gotta be like that? Still can't find a Doom, but thanks to Occulum, Classic Spidey PF is on the way!:chew Gotta get me some negative action now.

Nature of the beast. Ordered and sold both Exclusive versions of Iron Man and Doctor Doom. Made about $300 total selling both. Now they are going for 3 times as much as the retail price. Oh well....like I said. It's the nature of the beast. :maul

Damn, I really gotta get me an Iron Man.

Come on, I know someone out there wants twice what they paid and a friend for life :monkey2

Back