Iron Man 3 license announced.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, they should get licenses of all the NON Marvel Studio (read Avenger only) movies, they account for more Marvel characters.

First Class Magneto > Iron Man
Amazing Spider-Man > War Machine

Last edited:
I'm in no doubt that Legacy will be working with Sideshow on all Iron Man pieces...down side is that with legacy on board will boost the prices :(

Definitely but if its a MK VII I'm definitely in. Can't wait to see these statues, I really need an Iron Man in my collection :)

Remember theres not just Iron Man, War-machine and Mandarin to look forward to from this movie there's also Coldblood, Firepower and Radioactive man who are set to be in Iron Man 3.

I would be sooooo excited for a new war machine, if they had war machine in ironman 3 and not war machine/iron patriot :slap I am still really holding out hope that he will use a traditional grey suit also in im3 :pray:

I would be sooooo excited for a new war machine, if they had war machine in ironman 3 and not war machine/iron patriot :slap I am still really holding out hope that he will use a traditional grey suit also in im3 :pray:

As mentioned on another thread the War Machine 1:2 LSF is already on the cards! :yess: Having the Iron Man 1:2 LSF already in my collection i am so excited about this news! They will go so well together just like the Iron Man MKIII and War Machine 1:1 busts!

I need an Iron Man PF without paying a butt load for one. It's gonna be great to add to my collection. hoping it's a good one!

Back