Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mg06axcH1S1rngcxeo1_500.png

He must get the **** beat outta him! :rock

tumblr_mg06axcH1S1rngcxeo1_500.png

He must get the **** beat outta him! :rock

It's a wonder really how he manages to

Spoiler Spoiler:

Too many times he just gets thrown around. :monkey4

Just came from midnight screening too. Not a great wow epic movie, but a decent one.

Still liked the first film better. Driving with the Top Down would've been a cooler credits bgm too.
Would've made the wait for the boring after-credits less boring.. :lol

Then again, not a bad movie, would see it again, but it's not an Avengers movie folks.
Go in the cinema with toned-down expectations.

P.S.

If Heath Ledger was great in making Heath Ledger into the Joker,
RDJ was great in making Tony into RDJ.... :lol

It's a wonder really how he manages to

Spoiler Spoiler:

Too many times he just gets thrown around. :monkey4

Just came from midnight screening too. Not a great wow epic movie, but a decent one.

Still liked the first film better. Driving with the Top Down would've been a cooler credits bgm too.
Would've made the wait for the boring after-credits less boring.. :lol

Then again, not a bad movie, would see it again, but it's not an Avengers movie folks.
Go in the cinema with toned-down expectations.

P.S.

If Heath Ledger was great in making Heath Ledger into the Joker,
RDJ was great in making Tony into RDJ.... :lol

anchormangif.gif

Much more excited now.

Are the various armours heavily featured or just kinda cameos?

Well it can't have everything :D

Lotsa cameos. A few were notable though. I made a detailed review of the teased suits at the Marvel figure thread "Everything we know so far...". :D

its not better them IM1, Nothing beats the original

True dat! :lecture

Ironman 3 was good in terms of the action scenes and the armors. Plot wise i think it can still be improved. The first ironman movie is still the best for me.

So if you've seen it, is this really what goes down? :

Spoiler Spoiler:

They won't be able to better IM1 imo. That had the core story for the character; Redemption.

After that there's not a whole lot to him to tell. IM2 was basically just an extension of the first film.

Some heroes don't go beyond their origin much in terms of solid storytelling opportunities. Cap will be hard to improve as he was conceived as a soldier in times when a Soldier was just a couragious and noble protecter of Justice, unlike now where Soldiers are more pawns of a regime.

I'm surprised Empire or Total Film have not posted a review yet. Going to see the midnight show tomorrow. Cannot wait.

Back