Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM2 is hurt by pacing from the Avengers crap forced in. Other then that it rocks and has some really awesome stuff. This is still probably my favorite fight in any comic book movie.

Rockwell and Shandling were awesome, the expo entrance, drone chase and fight, and Monaco scenes all rocked. I'm really gonna miss Fav in the director's chair.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZWzf3h50LU[/ame]

Different strokes for different folks. I enjoyed Iron Man 2 quiet a bit.

I did as well. I just hope they remember that the KEY to these films being GREAT is to also make them fun!!! There were edits made to 2 to make it DARKER which I was NOT happy with. Like the "You complete me!" scene from the trailer. It was GREAT and it should have been in the film, even if it didn't make a lot of sense. The Avengers worked because it was also FUN!!! Bring ON the FUN Disney!!

IM2 is hurt by pacing from the Avengers crap forced in. Other then that it rocks and has some really awesome stuff. This is still probably my favorite fight in any comic book movie.

Rockwell and Shandling were awesome, the expo entrance, drone chase and fight, and Monaco scenes all rocked. I'm really gonna miss Fav in the director's chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZWzf3h50LU

I would tend to disagree with the Avengers stuff being the problem, more that they took out to many fun elements to make it darker. That is a serious problem when you are following up a great FUN film.

I could watch 2 full hours of nothing but Iron Man and War Machine tearing things down.

I never understood all the criticism this movie gets around here, I think it's great.

I agree, I could also watch for hours IM and WM tearing things down.

Unfortunately in IM2 all we got was a full minute of that.

Same. It was fun and had action. The story was pretty bad and some of the acting was too but who cares.

People who invest money and time into movies and film to enjoy stories and experience memorable characters with fine acting? :dunno

And while I agree with Celtic in the fact there are far worse movies, I'm not so sure any of them are Marvel Cinematic Universe films. When held up against the rest, it comes off as terrible. And I think Deckard hit in on the head with the Avengers stuff screwing with Tony's story.

My only gripe with IM2 was the one shot kill for Ivan at the end. I wish there would've been an extended scene for that. But if that's the worst Marvel studios makes, I'm completely fine with it.

My only gripe with IM2 was the one shot kill for Ivan at the end. I wish there would've been an extended scene for that. But if that's the worst Marvel studios makes, I'm completely fine with it.

Yeah, that to me was the worst part of the movie. I actually liked the blending of the Avengers stuff and the kind of demon in a bottle story line. Also, I stand by the last hulk movie as the worst of phase one but the first hulk movie and the second GR movie as by far the worst movies dealing with anything marvel.

Back