Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dad saw the new trailer yesterday in IMAX 3D before Oz. After it was over he leans over and says we're going at midnight and you're taking the next day off. :lol

I wish I had a Dad....

WHERE WERE YOU MY ENTIRE LIFE! HUH?

Both my parents were killed after we went to the Opera.

Now I'm alone with all this money n' ****. Maybe I'll become a superhero or something IDK.

I wish I had a Dad....

WHERE WERE YOU MY ENTIRE LIFE! HUH?

Both my parents were killed after we went to the Opera.

Now I'm alone with all this money n' ****. Maybe I'll become a superhero or something IDK.

My parents fought a lot and my dad cut my face up with a knife. Then, later, my wife was cut up by sharks and, to make her happy, I cut the other side of my face.

Then when I was a little older, this big retard in a cape and cowl made my bullet fly through my scarred cheeks and bucked me over into a vat of toxic chemicals.

I haven't been the same since.

My parents fought a lot and my dad cut my face up with a knife. Then, later, my wife was cut up by sharks and, to make her happy, I cut the other side of my face.

Then when I was a little older, this big retard in a cape and cowl made my bullet fly through my scarred cheeks and bucked me over into a vat of toxic chemicals.

I haven't been the same since.

... ... ... ...

Back