Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had it on flex and they changed the final payment a few times but it was finally charged on the 5th and UPS will have it here tomorrow.

Got an early processing email today from SSC saying this is in stock and to reply with a confirmation to charge!

Charge away boys! :bunnydanc

Woo! Both my pps and Midas arrived while I went to get lunch! Can't wait to have fun with the pps!

Pics please. I'm also curious what people will think if the mk 42 PPS once they are in hand. I think people are going to like it a lot.

Promised to post some pics and I am very impressed with this figure. Quite frankly a great figure and delivers what it advertises.

Looks great, so what are your overall thoughts? I can't wait to see this one in person.

I haven't seen this anywhere, I'm assuming the head comes off like a regular figure? I wonder if you can put a TS head on this? That would be cool.

I really like the figure. It has way more posing possibilities if you use a grabber from any iron man figure. It's not very articulated but there is a lot you can do with it. Would I buy it again, yes. Is it worth it's price, yes. Just keep in mind I got mine for $10.

Looks to me like HT messed up on the gold color for the MK 42 suit. It should be a very pale shade rather than the very deep yellow gold they've used. Dunno why they screwed with it cos it was correct in the promo shots.

Back