Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How exactly, would you sell some Rp (not sure how but just a thought)
I think he meant he GOT them for free... i.e. through promotional codes from Sideshow on Facebook, Twitter, SideshowToy.com, etc. I got about 1,800 through Spooktacular and their Christmas promotions myself.

Well, my IM Mk VI is a bust

1) Crooked face plate. Very visible flaw from the front.

In fact, it's so crooked that if you look at it from the side, you can see light reflected from inside the faceplate.

2) Crooked armor plate fitting

Like his right rib cage

Close up here

3) Amateurish weathering. It's really just a bunch of silver scratches. No scorch marks, no variety.

4) And of course…

5) Overall pretty disappointing.
I really wanted to keep this, upside down reactor and all.. because his short size fits perfectly in my Iron Man Bust Besta. There's no way you can put 3 1:1 sized busts in a Besta, best you can do is 2 life sized busts, with a short section in the middle, perfect for… yep, the LSB.
This was way plan 2 years ago…

If SS can't at least find me one in better condition, I'll be returning it. Wonder what I can put in that short shelf.

Sorry to hear about your piece ichiro51. Didn't your's have the "Checked for Quality" seal ? What would they do if you were international ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Really sad. You would think with the prices we pay and the "limited" nature of these items they would give more of a #@ck . Sad thing is we will keep buying and they will keep going ...

It's simple lack of communication between the development team and the Chinese factories.

Items have been produced with basic spelling mistakes on the underside of the base before...
They even spelled 'SIDESHOW' wrong once :slap

That's a good point....The base of the Hulk Maquette says 'LIMTED' instead of limited.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wow that is horrible. I like your setup, maybe a full shot in bright light

I will be calling sideshow on Monday to cancel this. Thankfully they are giving back my points and return credit.

:slap Ok, now I see :lol
Haha, I didn't notice that either. Quite funny. Piece should be here tomorrow, I will get probably at least open it up and check it out, then contact Sideshow and see if they are indeed screwing everyone who doesn't return it with only $25 in rewards points.

This one in particular will bite SS in the *** for sure. Majority probably refund this

Back