Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sending it back Andy?

nah...I've thrown it in the trash where it belongs! :rock I got my calendar out of it so I'm totally made up!!! :yess: :lol :lol

wonder if next years calendar will read '20 Years of Sideshow **** Ups!' :lol :lol

je8enedu.jpg

nah...I've thrown it in the trash where it belongs! :rock I got my calendar out of it so I'm totally made up!!! :yess: :lol :lol

wonder if next years calendar will read '20 Years of Sideshow **** Ups!' :lol ]

:lol

Do you plan on tinkering with the arc to straighten it out? Or just going to leave it as is?

Ok guys, what's the deal on the partial refund. RobertoBagg10, do you mind letting us know how much they offered you? A few of us have asked already (but I understand if you want to keep it on the DL, though).

Ok guys, what's the deal on the partial refund. RobertoBagg10, do you mind letting us know how much they offered you? A few of us have asked already (but I understand if you want to keep it on the DL, though).

Yea no worries, it was a generous $25 worth of Reward Points :rock no more no less...sideshow are pretty firm on this so no budging I'm afraid :(

You guys don't get it... Let say 50% of you send it back. Ok, 50% loss. The actual manufacturing cost on one of these is around $3.00. Even if 50% of you opt out, they are still making a boat load of money on this. The minute they start giving out big discounts, then they have to give them to everyone... That's when the money pile starts getting smaller.

I've contacted the retailer I ordered mine from. Explained to him that I'm not prepared to pay full price for a flawed item no one wants.
He is contacting his supplier.
I still want one, even though the gold faceplate looks very plastic and the excessive BD isn't the best.

Looks like he's stopped taking orders for this now & listed it as Sold-Out. Maybe he's waiting to hear what Sideshow have to say about it.

Oh well, I still want this piece so it looks like direct from Sideshow at full retail price is my only option at the moment. :(

Looks like he's stopped taking orders for this now & listed it as Sold-Out. Maybe he's waiting to hear what Sideshow have to say about it.

Oh well, I still want this piece so it looks like direct from Sideshow at full retail price is my only option at the moment. :(
I don't blame him. This could turn out a big hassle for retailers as well as Sideshow customers.
He said he will contact me a.s.a.p so hang on and I'll let you know what his supplier says.
It's not like SS are going to sell 3,000 any time soon.

Yea no worries, it was a generous $25 worth of Reward Points :rock no more no less...sideshow are pretty firm on this so no budging I'm afraid :(
Wow, so your initial posts reporting a "generous partial refund" were a bit of sarcasm, huh:wink1:?

Also, any word on this email that was supposed to go out to customers who already have theirs or whose item is already shipping?

Back