Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nowt wrong with being a whore! :rock

They gotta do it after the proto.

have they though ?
has anything else been released with major alterations?
there is probably a small print somewhere in the pre order terms and conditions saying this is a prototype and the final article may differ

something like that anyway

Finally! I hope Indiana Jones statue is right behind it!

Is that the Persuit of the Ark Indy? When's that due to ship? Wished that one was 1/4 scale :(

Not sure abt what i'll be most excited for...the long awaited Iron Man LSB or the fact that Jennifer at SSC has remembered to enclose my 2014 calendar! :lol

Is that the Persuit of the Ark Indy? When's that due to ship? Wished that one was 1/4 scale :(

Not sure abt what i'll be most excited for...the long awaited Iron Man LSB or the fact that Jennifer at SSC has remembered to enclose my 2014 calendar! :lol

Yeah the Pursuit statue! It's due for next month and I do wish it was 1/4 but it's already huge and expensive as it is!

Just got my second email from the processing department that this will be charging this Friday, the 17th:yess:. Not much longer!

Just got my second email from the processing department that this will be charging this Friday, the 17th:yess:. Not much longer!

Yep, Me too!!! :rock Sideshow Order Charging Soon....shipping to the UK will be $48.75 so that will work out at around GBP50.00 import tax altogether! Grrrrrrr!!!!

Looking forward to finally seeing the production pieces as a spectator... No chance I'm buying this now at any rate now I'm $1200 lighter tonight.

HELL YEH! Only 7months late!
7 months? More like almost an entire year! This was originally slated to release February of 2013... I put my order in May of 2012! Haha, I was juuuuuust starting to collect at the time, to the point where this WAS to be my first order from Sideshow. Since then I have ordered the Hot Toys DX12, Mark II AU version, BD Mark VII, Exclusive Mark VII, Avengers Cap, DX11, Man of Steel, and QS001, not to MENTION multiple OTHER figs not ordered directly through Sideshow! This damn thing has been a LONG time coming and I can't wait!:blissy

I'm excited just to see the final product , proper jealous that it's shipping to the sideshow orderers and I have to wait .
Make sure there's lots of pics for me to self love over:rotfl

7 months? More like almost an entire year! This was originally slated to release February of 2013... I put my order in May of 2012! Haha, I was juuuuuust starting to collect at the time, to the point where this WAS to be my first order from Sideshow. Since then I have ordered the Hot Toys DX12, Mark II AU version, BD Mark VII, Exclusive Mark VII, Avengers Cap, DX11, Man of Steel, and QS001, not to MENTION multiple OTHER figs not ordered directly through Sideshow! This damn thing has been a LONG time coming and I can't wait!:blissy

That's my story. This was going to be my first piece too but then came along the 1/4 Edoskeleton and snapped that up.

Back