Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of those occassions where I'm glad I had an item ordered through a retailer. With Batman PF, Vader, and MoS hitting the wallet over the last week and a half, I'll take a few more weeks wait on this one. :)

This is one of those occassions where I'm glad I had an item ordered through a retailer. With Batman PF, Vader, and MoS hitting the wallet over the last week and a half, I'll take a few more weeks wait on this one. :)

Local retailer for me too but I want it now, assuming it turns out awesome :pray:

Local retailer for me too but I want it now, assuming it turns out awesome :pray:

Same here, which in this case I'm fine with on the chance that it comes out and isn't quite so awesome. I don't think the retailer would hold me to it if I see a lot of in hand pictures and it has issues.

Re-ordered mine last week :yess:
Hope it turns out just as good as the prototype!

Great news buddy :rock only a few more days before shipping time! :woo credit card is taking a big hit this month what the release of the Batman PF Exclusive but it'll be worth the hit once its inhand...was nice to actually have a glimpse of what we'll be getting with those pics a few posts back albeit with no battle damage or glossy finish...but you still get the idea. I cant wait to see how this turns out! :rock

Why didn't you wait for in hand pictures?
Fingers crossed for everyone.

If this turns out as great as we all hope, I don't want to miss out. And when the first pics hits the boards the remaining pre-order slots will fill up fast (if everything looks good that is).
If it looks bad, I can always re-cancel, hehe ;)

If this turns out as great as we all hope, I don't want to miss out. And when the first pics hits the boards the remaining pre-order slots will fill up fast (if everything looks good that is).
If it looks bad, I can always re-cancel, hehe ;)

I was going to do the same through my local comic store and he referred to me as a statue whore !

How rude

Back