Iron man 2-first pictures of scarlett johansson as black widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics ...this time of Don Cheadle and Sam Rockwell

zz6772996a.jpg

Interesting--also to note that the Iron Man suit is slightly different, I guess Mark IV

Definitely different. Check it out, the chest/shoulder area is the most notably altered:

blog_htimreview02.jpg

ew1057cvr_promo.jpg

So this guarantees a new Koto statue, a new HT figure, a Koto bust, a new 1:1 bust....can't wait to see the helmet as well.

There is a scene where Stan Lee is playing Larry King talking to Stark about his modifications to the Iron Man suit, no one know though if they are talking about the suit on the cover or an additional suit so there might be a Mark V in the film as well.

I hope sideshow do another 1:1 bust.
It was all the horror stories that put me off of the first and I'm simply not a fan of the bd look they gave the second.

I hope sideshow do another 1:1 bust.
It was all the horror stories that put me off of the first and I'm simply not a fan of the bd look they gave the second.

me too...i keep debating the thought of trying to buy one or not. i guess this is a sign that i should wait until this time next year to choose.

Back