Iron Man 2 Egg Attack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting - For anyone who wants to pick them up, Marvel Booth actually has a retail section this year and they have the Kidslogic Iron Man statues going for $80 a pop!

1012224_395442130576737_74100697_n.jpg

I got both MK IV and V. WM is on its way. Arriving this Friday! They are cooler than I have expected!

I'm seriously thinking about buying these tonight at SDCC, but have to see them in person first. For that price I really wish they were a bit bigger though.

I'm seriously thinking about buying these tonight at SDCC, but have to see them in person first. For that price I really wish they were a bit bigger though.

Get them all. They are a little pricey, but you won't regret. I have MK IV and V. WM arriving this Friday. MK VI on pre-order. Wish they make MK VII and MK XLII too!

For the purists to whom just a simple gold repainted Mk VII a.k.a Midas doesn't suffice cuz it isn't actual gold, we now have gold and silver plated variants of the Mk XLII Egg Attack figures from Kids Logic.

KLG10032.jpg

KLG10031.jpg

Alloy cast with hollow centres, they are plated with 24k gold and 999 fine silver respectively.

Each figure comes with a certificate verifying the precious metal content and individual identification number. The gold variant is limited to 1000 pieces while the silver variant is limited to 600.

Price, you ask? $344.99* :thud:

*price decided using kid's logic

Yeah, I gotta agree -- those silver and gold Mark 42s are the dumbest way to spend $450 (it costs that much at our local dealer).

These guys however, at $80 apiece, make cute display on my bookshelf. I only cared about the original War Machine and Mark VI from this line, so I'm done :)

PB280664_zps9b732246.jpg

Back