Iron Man 2 Egg Attack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magnetic feet and base? Hmmm I think HT could use something like this in their figures

Yeah. Mark VI looks great. Might have to get if we can identify where we can buy them.

Magnetic feet and base? Hmmm I think HT could use something like this in their figures

I think it might be difficult for the bigger figures as there's the issue of balance. You could use very strong magnets, but once they come into contact with something electronic, the device might be gone.

Anyway, I've updated my post with the website link and the release date. Slated to be December this year.

Just PO-ed one of these at BBTS! A little high at $75 but it looks too awesome to pass up!

I think it might be difficult for the bigger figures as there's the issue of balance. You could use very strong magnets, but once they come into contact with something electronic, the device might be gone.

Anyway, I've updated my post with the website link and the release date. Slated to be December this year.

Yeah I guess the heavier figures wouldn't work that well. Seems like a great idea for smaller ones though.

These look great, I'm going to order one. Probably the mark IV, though I really want the blue one as well.

up to preorder MK V
525047_219087421554474_1891219810_n.jpg

bkd_mk5.jpg

z5.jpg

tdk5 said:
Just PO-ed one of these at BBTS! A little high at $75 but it looks too awesome to pass up!

I am new here, so who is BBTS?

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

Back