Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scarjo_popcorn.gif

I'm surprised no one had told you to wiggle a steak knife or something in there :lol

Sounds like the contact for the switch shifted in there and is still contacting it in the off position. I'd have to open mine up and see how to fix it. If I figure out a simple fix, I'll PM ya VASith.

Thanks man...didnt want to fiddle with it and make it even worse..

The death penalty has been around in civilized societies, reserved for those individuals who do not act civilized, so exterminating undesirable "citizens" is far from unprecedented, in fact it has been a time honored tradition for thousands of years.

The death penalty is not the same thing as extermination.

Only the civil rights of people who want to truly have civil rights by being civil should be allowed to have civil rights, because those are the only ones who CAN. It is impossible to extend civil rights to individuals who don't even believe in civil rights in the first place.

Civil rights are enacted to protect ALL citizens (y'know, the whole 'age, race, creed' thing) from exploitation or manipulation. You used the word 'undesirables.' The elderly, diseased, handicapped, homosexuals... there have been many civilizations that considered these groups undesirable. The most recent one was led by some guy named Hitler.

Uncivilized individuals are too dangerous to the civilized to allow them to exist in society. They just cause too much chaos and destruction.

Who makes that call?

Respect is EARNED. Respect is also a two way street.

In a civilization, respect is GIVEN. It may be lost, but an individual does not have to prove to any authority that he/she deserves respect.

Still, how severe are the methods that must be used to absolutely guarantee that those considerate people in civilization not be exploited by others who believe in being inconsiderate in order to get ahead? It's the underlying question, and my answer is that no cost to the evil is too high to protect the innocent, as long as the the most peaceful methods are employed first.

Again, who/what determines good and evil? Laws? Laws can be (and usually are) changed to suit those who have control.

If the evil are willing to to stop being evil with a gentle nudge, then great. If they need to be shoved a little, that is their fault for being so stubborn. If they need to be stopped by more extreme methods, that they asked for by refusing to stop being evil. The more stubbornly one refuses to stop committing evil, the more evil they are. The more evil they are, the more extreme will be the methods needed to stop them.

This is dangerous. Remember, America became a country by rising in rebellion against the authority legally in place over them. Not only was England within it's legal rights to wage war against the states, but according to your opinion, should have exterminated the colonists for threatening their established civilization and for being evil.

I'm not attacking you. This is a fun and interesting debate. Sorry, everyone, for interrupting/breaking up the thread!

Got my Iron Man SP Monday (thanks Dino!) and this is the first problem with a light I've had with an IM figure so far. The chest light glows faintly even when it's turned off. I swapped out the batteries and it still glows. As a last resort I put the clear plastic tab back in so that it won't drain the batteries. He's a great looking fig though...I'll post some pics when i get home from work.

I'm sure that it's a weak soldered connection, as my Mark IV (red/gold) has problems with the palm LEDs that I know is due to the wires moving around and a weak connection. Your problem is extremely easy to correct, except that you'll have to open the whole chest up to get to it (PITA). This might be worth contacting the seller over.

Why isn't anyone posting pictures of the figure??? :impatient:

I know, sorry for the rants. I would put up plenty of pics of this guy, but I didn't get one :eek:

No buyers remorse here. Glad to add it to the Iron Man collection. If you hold onto it long enough I should have pics up fairly soon.

Hi, I am Skiman.

This is my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine . There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine is useless. Without my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine , I am useless. I must fire my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen. :peace

I love mine, a Stark (pun intended) contrast to the last Gunmetal Grey version and the Mark IV. Looks perfect on display. I'm just too lazy to snap shots of it.

Hi, I am Skiman.

This is my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine . There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine is useless. Without my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine , I am useless. I must fire my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen. :peace

FullMetalJacketc.jpg

Go to sleep, maggot!!!

Back