Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this only going to get harder to buy as time passes? seems like i should look for one now while i can before it gets into the $500 range.

is this only going to get harder to buy as time passes? seems like i should look for one now while i can before it gets into the $500 range.

most hot toys figures that are popular characters only get harder and more expensive as time passes by. if you can get this for $350 i think you should jump on it.

Keep in mind this will be re-released again in the Toy Fair in Singapore, then once more in the Toy Fair in Japan.. It's hard to tell by the end of 2012 if there will be extra unsold stock left..

That is pretty ____ing awesome! :rock

hey Nash :wave how you doin buddy!

Keep in mind this will be re-released again in the Toy Fair in Singapore, then once more in the Toy Fair in Japan.. It's hard to tell by the end of 2012 if there will be extra unsold stock left..

And also 1 in Guangzhou, another 1 in Taipei.

Why should innocent action figures be exterminated?

I was referring to the scalpers. Only those who act civilized or honorable towards their fellow human beings deserve the rights and privileges of civilization, and all those who don't should be treated like wild animals. To give uncivilized people the rights and benefits of civilization, or the same social considerations as civilized people would be like giving wild animals like lions and tigers the rights and privileges of civilization, because both uncivilized people and wild animals do not act civilized and their attitude towards their fellow living creatures is about the same, so they might as well be treated the same. Wild animals have absolutely no interest in being civilized or acting in a considerate manner towards others, and so it simply isn't reasonable to view them as civilized or to give them the benefits of civilization. Uncivilized people like scalpers are no different. They care not for others, and since the privileges of civilization are based upon the premise of consideration for all people, it doesn't make sense to allow anyone the benefits of being in a nice place like civilization if they have no interest in being nice. In civilization all those in it should be civilized, exiled, or exterminated, just like termites who eat the wood of people's homes, or the rats that carry disease.
It is how it would be in the Middle Ages, when people who were found scalping would likely be beaten to death by angry mobs, and they would deserve it, and the law would agree, and then they would all have a feast to celebrate.

I was referring to the scalpers. Only those who act civilized or honorable towards their fellow human beings deserve the rights and privileges of civilization, and all those who don't should be treated like wild animals. To give uncivilized people the rights and benefits of civilization, or the same social considerations as civilized people would be like giving wild animals like lions and tigers the rights and privileges of civilization, because both uncivilized people and wild animals do not act civilized and their attitude towards their fellow living creatures is about the same, so they might as well be treated the same. Wild animals have absolutely no interest in being civilized or acting in a considerate manner towards others, and so it simply isn't reasonable to view them as civilized or to give them the benefits of civilization. Uncivilized people like scalpers are no different. They care not for others, and since the privileges of civilization are based upon the premise of consideration for all people, it doesn't make sense to allow anyone the benefits of being in a nice place like civilization if they have no interest in being nice. In civilization all those in it should be civilized, exiled, or exterminated, just like termites who eat the wood of people's homes, or the rats that carry disease.
It is how it would be in the Middle Ages, when people who were found scalping would likely be beaten to death by angry mobs, and they would deserve it, and the law would agree, and then they would all have a feast to celebrate.

:sleep:sleep:sleep

Did someone mention food? If so, I'm in!!

My WL is converting...

Interesting because SS just emailed me saying they are cancelling all wait list orders.

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your 12"Iron Man Mark IV-Secret Project (item#901322). At this time we have not had any cancelations for this item; therefore, we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.

Interesting because SS just emailed me saying they are cancelling all wait list orders.

Here's the first email:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Second email:

We are contacting you in regards to your waitlist reservation that has been recalled for this item. We will begin processing all orders for this item on August 4, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Here's the first email:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Second email:

We are contacting you in regards to your waitlist reservation that has been recalled for this item. We will begin processing all orders for this item on August 4, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Sweet... Looks like you got snuck in for an conversion before SS drops the wait list for everyone else (based on the email I got anyway).

Congrats!

They are done with WL fulfillment. This guy must be pretty limited for it to cancel out so quickly.

Okay, I'll bite. Three sentences is all I'll allow myself.

1. A civilized society does not exterminate its citizens.

2. The word civilized implies that all individuals in it have civil rights.

3. In the Middle Ages, angry mobs that beat others to death would, themselves, not be defined as civilized.

I would ordinarily call you a name at this point, but I will extend you civility. Plus, the last time I did that I received an infraction.

That is all.

Back