Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally I always wanted a Mark IV ironman and wasnt willing to pay STUPIDBAY prices...

Plus gunmetal rules.

i got 4...................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo....... finally, for once i can be a flipper, scalper or watever its called................

What is the streamline site for? Does that mean you are put into some line before you can place an order? Is it random?

Oh, yeah.....

Loads of fun. :lol

(And thanks for the advice, yesterday, BTW!!! Much appreciated. :rock)

I'm sure it was. :lol Glad you got one brother. :duff

I got mine too! Wow....that was tough! My buttons weren't working! ACK!

Yeah!! Glad you got one Ween.

Yeah, these are already being advertised in the Asian cons too, there will be a ton available.

The GMG was the same and it still goes for a ton of money. These have more staying power on the secondary market than the Preds do. I'm not sure any of the Iron Man figures go for just retail on the secondary market.

I love Sideshow Customer Service. Spoke to Jennifer at Sideshow, and she was super nice. This is a reason that I buy a lot of stuff directly from Sideshow even though I have to pay the CA tax.

well i got my one, but i'm not sure if i should keep it or sell it. it like the color and love the design of the mark iv, but it will sell on ebay...just depends on how much considering ebay is going to be flooded with them.

whew took me 15 mins to check out, and had a blank page after I clicked Place Order but I just got me email confirmation so I guess it all went OK.

i got 4...................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo....... finally, for once i can be a flipper, scalper or watever its called................

Pretty ballsy to post something like this on a collector board. I always think it's interesting that people post that they got more than one when they have clearly circumvented the SS policies by creating multiple accounts.

Interesting, very interesting. I suppose to each their own, but don't BRAG about getting more than one and scalping them particularly for those that are Waitlisted now that didn't even get one.

Wow!! Holyc**p.. U got 4!?!?
Planning to sell one now? ;)

Back