Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
____ yeah.

ORDER DATE 2011-06-17 17:08:36
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project 12-inch Figure - Iron Man 2 - - Comic-Con 2011 Exclusive - NON-ATTENDEE EDITION
Item Number: 901322
Price: $214.99

Although with tax and shipping it's going to top out at $250 which is more than I thought it would.

I plan to keep mine for awhile and enjoy it... unless it skyrockets like the last SCC exclusive. :p

just got my email confirmation as well, got there in the end :hi5:

I know 3A sometimes has issues on big drop nights but nowhere near as bad as that.......more Ironman....yes please :yess:

They are advising to call in for those who want it on Twitter. For those who don't have the number 1-855-SIDESHOW

Yeah, I got all the way to the final purchase page with shipping costs etc. I when I clicked to finalize purchase, I got sent to a blank loading page, which I'm still sitting on. Bummer.

I got mine at 10:09. What a pain in the ass. My buddy is still trying to get his, and we fear the worst.

Back