Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Sideshow unwilling to give me an extra two days time to pay for this thing I may have to cancel my PO too. I have the grey mark III, and would love to have this one too, but If I can't afford it . . .

With Sideshow unwilling to give me an extra two days time to pay for this thing I may have to cancel my PO too. I have the grey mark III, and would love to have this one too, but If I can't afford it . . .

Damn man. Id jump on this thing if it was still in stock. Sorry for your troubles.

Yea I made sure I had the money to buy this thing this week...I'm want to preorder a bunch of things but I am waiting until this transaction goes through first.

I cant wait! Im watching IM2 on netflix right now as we speak.

I thought I heard there was a deadline to cancel, even so I guess folks could still hope for card declines and such.

I doubt anyone is cancelling this close to the sale...some people have even been charged already, everyone else will be charged tomorrow.

I say if you got on the waitlist the first day, or a little after sold you you might convert...anything after that is really a stretch.

I'm completely disappointed with Sideshow.
I manage to pre-order a HT Ironman Secret weapon after staying up late. and I received a email said they have to cancel my Pre order due to my country is under other distributor. Weird. then it should list all countries that can pre order from sideshow

I'm completely disappointed with Sideshow.
I manage to pre-order a HT Ironman Secret weapon after staying up late. and I received a email said they have to cancel my Pre order due to my country is under other distributor. Weird. then it should list all countries that can pre order from sideshow

is it common practice for people in Asia to order from SSC and ship internationally to them?

Its not sideshows fault, I believe this is Hot Toys that is pulling the product from sideshow if you buy outside the US/NA

Last edited:
Got off the phone with Jen at SSC to confirm my card was being charged today for this. She said yes, they waited a few hours to see if they were getting any cancellations & just pulled a batch a hour ago to begin charging for the pre-orders. Sounds good to me.

Back