Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you live in the US but want to buy a figure from the UK things have a tendency to work out that way.

I have a Sideshow account in bank set up...and I thought I had enough, however, I forgot about a flex pay...So Sideshow effin canceled my HT Iron Man...Does anyone have one they are planning to cancel that I can buy off them?..

I did call Sideshow, and talked to their supervisor and they wouldn't budge...Needless to say I don't have an order...

I can paypal or meet you at the con...Please.

I have a Sideshow account in bank set up...and I thought I had enough, however, I forgot about a flex pay...So Sideshow effin canceled my HT Iron Man...Does anyone have one they are planning to cancel that I can buy off them?..

I did call Sideshow, and talked to their supervisor and they wouldn't budge...Needless to say I don't have an order...

I can paypal or meet you at the con...Please.

This is why just about every statue ever has waitlist conversions because of things like this; its bound to happen. Anyway good luck but I highly doubt you will get one for around retail off of here...most likely because there are people out there willing to pay way more to own one of these.

Actually if you go into the Predator and Batman thread there are a bunch of folks saying they are canceling out of this to free up funds there.

I dont think they got to everything yesterday. I'm still waiting to be charged for my Iron Man helm set and Clone trooper.

Yea I didn't get charged yet...

edit: Just got my processing notice saying July 11th.

Last edited:
Received the processing notice today. Need to come up with $229.00 in 4 days! I called told them my wait list just converted and I did not know it was coming so soon. Could you give me a few more days to get the money and send it to you? No way, says sideshow customer service. So if I have to waitlist again what are my chances?

Received the processing notice today. Need to come up with $229.00 in 4 days! I called told them my wait list just converted and I did not know it was coming so soon. Could you give me a few more days to get the money and send it to you? No way, says sideshow customer service. So if I have to waitlist again what are my chances?

I am guessing zero.

Zero. Cant you ask them to put you on flex?

Zero. Cant you ask them to put you on flex?

Nope...Its one of those that you have to have the funds now...Mine was canceled for that reason. I had a flex pay hit on the same day (which I forgot about) and I was literally $50 short...They canceled on the spot, usually they send you a non-sufficent funds email, but not on this item (again, which I was told)...

Good luck Chewy...I hope you can buy it. I was put on a 'Internal Wait-List' whatever the hell that means...You probably got mine.:horror

Thanks guys. Already have the grey mark III, just wanted this one to go with it. If I can get it I will (I hope, I hope, I hope), but if I can't I'll always have the grey mark III.

Back