Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got lucky. If I had not bought the Guardian Predator I dont think I would have got one- I had been on the page with the Iron Man promo. When the link didnt show up I went over to the home page and thats were I saw the link at the top of the page (like the Pred). Then it was less than a second before I hit check out.

Unless things changed with Hot toys, they will make allot of these.
Two of my friends got the Preds from the Non attendee wait list. And one of them ordered it a few weeks after they went on sale.

I remember a lot of people on the waitlist having their's convert, so it could just be whatever Sideshow can get their hands on.

Right it will be whatever more Hot Toys gives them. Which I hope they do so more folks can get this.

I'm getting pumped for this one!! Don't know if I'll get one, but I'm sure going to try.

Where the hell is the actual page to order today. I didn't get it yesterday because it was impossible to find the right page. I hate sideshows website so much. Any help woul be great.

Are those worth much? I heard there were a ton of them out there, haven't been keeping track of the aftermarket.

I don't know exactly. Looking at evil bay they go for anywhere from $330 - $480 based on the last two weeks. I guess $480 would be the exception.

I hope everyone is looking at the correct page this time. You're supposed to be looking at the Front page not the Comic-con page :lecture

Hey, if people aren't smart enough to know how to follow an emails directions or to look at Sideshow's front page to order something, then they don't deserve one. :rotfl

Hey, if people aren't smart enough to know how to follow an emails directions or to look at Sideshow's front page to order something, then they don't deserve one. :rotfl

give me a break, their website is ridiculous. they should just have a product page, that has the item and its not available until its time. but instead youhave to wait onthe front page, and hope some ad for it comes up. PLUS you get to the page of the product and some crap pop up flys in and interupts what your e doing. the sideshow site blows.

give me a break, their website is ridiculous. they should just have a product page, that has the item and its not available until its time. but instead youhave to wait onthe front page, and hope some ad for it comes up. PLUS you get to the page of the product and some crap pop up flys in and interupts what your e doing. the sideshow site blows.

:lol

Do you refresh constantly or just wait and :pray: for a product pop up window? Either way that sounds wonky.

Where the hell is the actual page to order today. I didn't get it yesterday because it was impossible to find the right page. I hate sideshows website so much. Any help woul be great.

I can assure you, just like yesterday, the direct link to the pre-order will be published on Cool Toy Review and our Facebook page the very second the PPO opens. A lot of collectors got their Attendee figure through my site because they didn't have to waste ant time looking for the link.

I can assure you, just like yesterday, the direct link to the pre-order will be published on Cool Toy Review and our Facebook page the very second the PPO opens. A lot of collectors got their Attendee figure through my site because they didn't have to waste ant time looking for the link.

perfect thats what ill be doing. thank you!

Kudos to you Josh, you've been all over this and the rest of SDCC like white on rice. Your other thread in the general chat is awesome :clap

Thank ya :duff Missing stuff sucks. Especially since its not like going to a store and getting if you forget. Doing so costs more $ than they started at most of the time. Just trying to give back to my fellow freaks. :hi5:

Back