Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
79C244B6-C23E-4A00-AA74-7EC456C4E592-1972-000003AC6CD788AE_zpsde4c7859.jpg

C395F21B-27F3-41FB-83A0-875BBDCED9BA-926-000001B22452FCF6_zpsbff887a9.jpg

Last edited:
There's 3 versions of this figure being sold on their site. Both are $291.16 USD, so I think this $126.50 is for the exclusive hologram part only?

I could be wrong though, like others said information is limited.

There's 3 versions of this figure being sold on their site. Both are $291.16 USD, so I think this $126.50 is for the exclusive hologram part only?

I could be wrong though, like others said information is limited.

That was also my 1st thought but the Text says Iron Man Mark II - Armor Unleashed Version with Hologram part (exclusive)

so normal whit the Figure !! also the weight and the shipping costs are the same at all 3

You can see there 3 different priced MK7 too. I bought few weeks ago cheapest one and it came with no problems. Its originally Japans shop, so who knows these japanese ppl and whats going on in their heads)

You can see there 3 different priced MK7 too. I bought few weeks ago cheapest one and it came with no problems. Its originally Japans shop, so who knows these japanese ppl and whats going on in their heads)

good to know because i plan the same :horror

just wanted to let you guys know that I got my order for the Iron Man mark 2 for the awesome price and it's all legit pictures when I get home and yes it comes with the exclusive part as well.

just wanted to let you guys know that I got my order for the Iron Man mark 2 for the awesome price and it's all legit pictures when I get home and yes it comes with the exclusive part as well.
Good to hear.
Plamoya is legit shop. Just a little bit strange in prices.

Back