Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and removed batteries from every HT I own. It took quite some time, especially that nice little neck screw in my Milk War Machine. Almost stripped that one out.

Better safe than sorry I guess. None were leaking but I have had it happen to me with other things. Pain in the keister to remove corrosive material.

Just make sure you have the right driver size, and apply enough pressure and you won't strip the screws. I was worried about my War Machine Milk version, but they all came out without incident.
It's really not hard to get the batteries out, but putting them back in may be a different story.

Might be a bit of effort now, but it saves some disappointment later.

Just picked this bad boy up drug deal style in the Target parking lot in Scottsdale AZ for $175.

Thank you Craigslist.

Gratz! :clap

Its an awesome figure.. it was my second Hot Toy figure purchase and still one of my favorites! :)

I've seen plenty of HT figures on Craigslist in SoCal, but typically they are overpriced. This guy was asking $225 and I offered $175, he said :yess:

He's on the UPS truck! :) Just waiting for the driver to get to work so I can snag him since nobody is home to take the box inside.

Then the wait til I get off at 4 :/

He's on the UPS truck! :) Just waiting for the driver to get to work so I can snag him since nobody is home to take the box inside.

Then the wait til I get off at 4 :/

Same here! UPS driver has my AUV & Mark Vii out for delivery :panic:

Last edited:
Yep, got mine from BBTS.
I posted last Friday when I ordered, and they had 15. Been keeping tabs to keep the thread updated. They had 8 yesterday but I fell asleep before I could post haha.

Yankee- that's a sweet pair to get at the same time! Wish my MarkVII was on it's way :/

I'm the one that bought #4. I had to make sure that I wouldn't regret sleeping on this one so I decided to pull the trigger. This will officially be my first Iron Man since I haven't received mark VII from bbts yet. From what I hear, this is the quintessential Iron Man figure to own. I bought my first Hot Toy only 4 months ago and now I have 12 of them. Damn this is addictive.

Man I love this figure! Hopefully I'll be able to take some pics this afternoon!

I'm the one that bought #4. I had to make sure that I wouldn't regret sleeping on this one so I decided to pull the trigger. This will officially be my first Iron Man since I haven't received mark VII from bbts yet. From what I hear, this is the quintessential Iron Man figure to own. I bought my first Hot Toy only 4 months ago and now I have 12 of them. Damn this is addictive.

12 in four months? Impressive!
Took me since the Mark 1 2.0 release to get up to 14.

That's exactly how this addiction starts. The worst part is that the fact that HT makes us wait so long for each new release, it has us buying other figures in the mean time that are available, just to satisfy our anxiousness in waiting for our preorders...:lol.
The other part is that HT makes so many awesome figures that it is hard to choose which ones to buy, so they have us SS Freaks buying 2-4 figures at a time...:gah::gah:...Still love all of my HT Dollies though.:wave

Back