Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one?

539013_401499716578477_1212982324_n.jpg

387036_401499799911802_626385411_n.jpg

Yeah that's the one. It's fan-made alright. And it's pretty awesome. :rock

Edit - There's also a full size (1:6) holographic suit behind it. Also, can anyone translate what's written on the panel?

Last edited:
I really want to get one of these but the cheapest i found was 255 usd. Is it worth it?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Took the plunge and made the purchase. Should get here within a week :-D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I just got mines in the mail. Looks amazing!

I don't think I'm going to use the lighting up functions, if I leave the plastic tabs intact, the batteries won't leak right?

Lol.
Not really.
Eaglemoss released the Bat last week and i picked on up as reference. It's possibly the most accurate(To a point. Certain detailks are wrong, but mostly, the shape is correct, even though certain details are wrong), and will be the best item to use for scaling up(If you get my meaning).
Here are pics.

/QUOTE]

Oh that one! Nice. Waiting for you :D
Btw this is one of the best proportioned Marks and is a must to own :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I just got mines in the mail. Looks amazing!

I don't think I'm going to use the lighting up functions, if I leave the plastic tabs intact, the batteries won't leak right?
I wouldn't risk it. I'd left the tabs in on my WM. I unpacked him just for the fun of it the other day and found that the batteries had leaked. Luckily, there wasn't much damage save for some build-up on the contacts. I removed them and kept 'em in a separate plastic container. Did the same for the rest of my figures too.

I wouldn't risk it. I'd left the tabs in on my WM. I unpacked him just for the fun of it the other day and found that the batteries had leaked. Luckily, there wasn't much damage save for some build-up on the contacts. I removed them and kept 'em in a separate plastic container. Did the same for the rest of my figures too.
Really? Damn. I always heard about these things leaking but *crosses fingers* luckily that hasn't happened to me. I can't even imagine how annoying it would be to go back and fish all of them out.

I'd probably break them trying to remove them and create a leak :lol

It's going to be a great Thorsday with this Mark II AUV & Mark VII arriving :rock

I just got an email saying mine has shipped from BBTS.
Maybe a day or so to get to my friend in Illinois and then four or five days to get to me.
I got two MISB IM2 MKVIs in the mail today, so this is just another piece of great news today has brought, lol.

Grats Bar!

Why are you ordering multiples of armors?

Well, i did this deal intending to sell the other one, but got a deal for a mint used MKVI last week too.
I will likely sell both of these but keep the other one.
Of course, these both have pink panty syndrome, so i am going to have to correct that first, lol.

Are you using the Gaia paint to touch them up?

I should pick some of that up just in case but I forget where to buy it :slap

Mine will be here Thursday!

Really? Damn. I always heard about these things leaking but *crosses fingers* luckily that hasn't happened to me. I can't even imagine how annoying it would be to go back and fish all of them out.

I'd probably break them trying to remove them and create a leak :lol

It's going to be a great Thorsday with this Mark II AUV & Mark VII arriving :rock

Seriously remove the batteries in all your electronic figures. I've personally never had a factory installed battery leak, but I've seen what it can do. Not pretty

Back