Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pilkington, is that your real name, or is it in reference to Karl Pilkington?

[snip]

PS, congrats on getting your Mark II AU, sorry to hear about the back flap...
It's a reference to Karl, sadly it's not my own name, haha. I would settle for Dilkington though.

Good review. Well put together video.

Thanks appreciate it!!

Hot Toys dollies as works of art? I hope you're serious...

coz it's true.

HAHAHA you got me there... hope you enjoyed the video!

I am thinking more and more I may want this figure.

Watch my video review on the previous page and I think you got your answer!

My next video will be the MARK VI!!!
303398_431390293562525_1335365710_n.jpg

Liking the one half clean one half open display Pilkington, think I'll try that. Is the boot leg not slightly shorter though?

still loving this IM;
DSCN1415b.jpg

Liking the one half clean one half open display Pilkington, think I'll try that. Is the boot leg not slightly shorter though?
Yeah it is only by a little though, that's why I have it at a bit of an angle instead of head on so it doesn't bug me as much, haha.

Also, Nice photo!

This figure puts the Mark III to shame i think. So much so that I may sell my Mark III.

What I love about this one that you can do lots of tinkering.

This figure puts the Mark III to shame i think. So much so that I may sell my Mark III.

What I love about this one that you can do lots of tinkering.

You should sell it. My guessing is a MK III reissue is coming just before Iron Man 3 hits the cinemas. Just like what HT have done with the new Joker Dx. Oh & I agree 100% when you say the MK II puts the MK III to shame :lecture

headswap is done! shaved a fair bit off the tony head to make it fit in the right place but fit it does...

IMG_4955.jpg

before...

IMG_5241.jpg

during...

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

after!

IMG_5293.jpg

head sits nice and low too...

Back