Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is your first Iron Man by Hot Toys, be prepared to want more. :D

I'm already hooked after getting the WM as my first HT figure last month in HK. Have the MK VI avenger version coming in the mail (though I regret picking this over the original MK VI). And now this MK II AU coming as well.

My next one would be either MK IV or VII.

I'm already hooked after getting the WM as my first HT figure last month in HK. Have the MK VI avenger version coming in the mail (though I regret picking this over the original MK VI). And now this MK II AU coming as well.

My next one would be either MK IV or VII.

Try and get a hold of the Mk.IV now while you still can. The Mk.VII will be easier to get when released.

Look at the Iron Man Gantry thread. Some are selling the Mk.IV that comes with the set.

Show some love for the Mk.I and Mk.V too. :D

For some reason, I'm not too fond of MK I. As for MK V, I'm waiting to see if they release a more metallic version, but I'll probably get it eventually.

I know MK IV are quite expensive, I'm not fond of the gantry thingy (too gimmicky for me). Id prefer to have standard pose for all the figures. You are right, I think my next one will be MK IV, cuz it looks just as great as VI.

not in germany ,and shipping gets the price up

I know your pain my friend.
It's the same in the UK.
Just do a bit of digging. You will have a number in mind that is the max you are willing to spend.
Do you need all the accessories? Some sell them separately.
Keep an eye on parted out figure auctions.
There's one on Ebay UK for the figure on it's own. Three days to go but it might be one to watch.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320936305722?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

I spent half an hour today dremelling away at a TT Male head to get it to fit into the Rhodey helmet. The good news is that it works.
I will just have to find a way to fit other magnets in there. I was just a "what if?" idea, like if the Military ever got suits built in the Iron Man style, with normal soldiers in the suit.
I was just curious as to whether it could be done with a non-suit head(That was cheap to buy to begin with).
And it can be done.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say this is my 1st one and now I have 3 of them (I hope I was the one who bought the last WM). This one is weights more then the rest. I wish the boot light up (come to think of it does the boots light up on all of them or just this one?). How come they did not put a Tony face in with him?

I'm very happy just odd things one could wish for.

For some reason, I'm not too fond of MK I. As for MK V, I'm waiting to see if they release a more metallic version, but I'll probably get it eventually.

I know MK IV are quite expensive, I'm not fond of the gantry thingy (too gimmicky for me). Id prefer to have standard pose for all the figures. You are right, I think my next one will be MK IV, cuz it looks just as great as VI.

I will be ordering one mostly for the Gantry (and Dummy). I like the idea of how he gets it on and off. I don't own a mark4 (Want the one with the BD but) so I will be getting the full set.

Caved in and order the Mark1, still think its a walking junk pile. But a junk pile that has some kickass with it.

I have to say this is my 1st one and now I have 3 of them (I hope I was the one who bought the last WM). This one is weights more then the rest. I wish the boot light up (come to think of it does the boots light up on all of them or just this one?). How come they did not put a Tony face in with him?

I'm very happy just odd things one could wish for.

If I recall, the only other that has light up boots is the Mech Test Tony Stark.

I will be ordering one mostly for the Gantry (and Dummy). I like the idea of how he gets it on and off. I don't own a mark4 (Want the one with the BD but) so I will be getting the full set.

Caved in and order the Mark1, still think its a walking junk pile. But a junk pile that has some kickass with it.

The Mk.I has an amazing amount of detail and for years held up very well even amongst newer releases.

I still think it's one of Hot Toys best releases.

Does anyone on God's green Earth know how to get the battery compartment on the foot off without destroying the damn thing?

Does anyone on God's green Earth know how to get the battery compartment on the foot off without destroying the damn thing?

I don't have one but have seen pictures, and it looks like it hinges at the back. Just inscrew the part, put the screw in a safe place, and push a blob of blu tack on the hatch if it's stiff. After a few seconds of pressure on the blu tack, pull it gently and the hatch should open.. If that doesn't work, gently work a pin into the gap at the leading edge near the front of the foot and gently pry the panel open.

Back