Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This kinda sucks! Especially since its such a drastic delay. 4 months.:impatient:

Oh well. Plenty of other figures to catch up on. Does anyone know the reason for the delay?

Confirmed? April? Wow, that's is a pretty big delay... I wonder what the hold up with it is?

Does this come with 3 heads (closed and lightup, open without face and open with don cheadle face) ?

311953_204254142982460_100001936270990_464299_607985574_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I was just wondering when we'll see the updated version. I really hope they're delaying it because they're doing an all-new figure and not re-use any of the MK3 BD parts (like the forearms and probably the chest).

I would imaging that the only thing they would reuse here would be things like the counter measure thingy and complex things like that.
Everything on the surface is gonna be new I would say.

It's interesting that this Mark II has sold out with my HK seller places already while you can still get the other Marks.

I suspect, although it's hard to tell, that the whole torso is the same base as the BD MKIII but just with a new abdomen skin and a new chest plate. I think the shoulders might be the BD MKIII shoulders as well. I really hope everything ends up being totally re-done and dare I hope we get some IM2 style abdomen articulation.

Yeah thats right, i pre ordered that. But plan on getting 2 of these.
I hear you, this is sick looking, i like how it has the removable armor. I hate that the release date has been pushed back to April, but oh well.

Don't mind it getting pushed back to April to be honest. I am looking forward to getting it but there is a lot on the collectibles plate right now.

It's Hot Toys we're talking about here, so there's no telling what they'll do. Just once, would love for them to release a final figure that is the same as their proto shots.

Makes no difference to me for this particular figure as I missed out on the first Mk.II release. The pics above look great in my eyes.

Back