Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe because you're limited to just one ex. If you buy just one regular, still no NRD. I think it's more to stop speculators from preordering a bunch then later cancelling, so they put it for 2 regulars.

I'd hate to make your wallet take another hit, but I'm still waiting for:

Iron Monger
BD War Machine
Whiplash V2

:yess:

Are these confirmed as happening? I have decided to give this a miss and stick with the main suits for IM and WM but will hold out till I see if HT will make Avengers versions of these guys.

This or Mark IV?

You mean get this or the Mark IV? Do you prefer the design of the Mark II ove the IV? I'd have to go for the Mark IV over this just because the Mark IV looks like classic Red/Gold Iron Man.

Because the EX will sell out first, so no worry about cancelled orders. IMO

Maybe because you're limited to just one ex. If you buy just one regular, still no NRD. I think it's more to stop speculators from preordering a bunch then later cancelling, so they put it for 2 regulars.
Thanks fellas.

I didn't realize they are limiting POs of the EX to just one. Makes sense though to cut down on the scalpers.

You mean get this or the Mark IV? Do you prefer the design of the Mark II ove the IV? I'd have to go for the Mark IV over this just because the Mark IV looks like classic Red/Gold Iron Man.
Hell yeah! The classic red and gold armor with the circular chest reactor. :yess:

For me, however, the Mk.II is the only armor I was missing from my collection.....was. :clap

Wow, Josh. You got this one up on The Pulse quickly. Good job.

True.
There has been more talk about an Iron Monger and even the hopes of a War Machine BD version.

Damn, HT sure knows how to stay tight-lipped about their projects.
They just sprung this one on us.

Well, I call it back in 24 July last year...@ the WarMachine thread

With all possible functions/moving parts in the movie included in this one...

the only possible variation is a Battle Damaged version...

or another Mk.2 using BD Mk.3 mould/parts... but with options for the Mk.2 autopsy table scene

:lecture That's really cool!
Did your comments spark any interest with other members?
Or did they think you were crazy for thinking this?

Watch the movie again, but pay attention to the scene where the Mk.VI and the WM have a stand-off against 10+ of the drones.

In one scene, the WM mows down a drone with the forearm mounted guns and oil splatters all over him. That was just classic!

Then of course, before all that, when Stark and Rhodie are going at it, you see the Mk.VI rip-off the Uncle Gazpacho.
I think that's what happens. :lol

Hell yeah! The classic red and gold armor with the circular chest reactor. :yess:

For me, however, the Mk.II is the only armor I was missing from my collection.....was. :clap

Wow, Josh. You got this one up on The Pulse quickly. Good job.

Yeah, gotta love the classic design. I love the Mark VI design and all but I don't know how you can hate teh classic look.

Thats why this is great honestly. Its a updated version that gives collectors two options to go with. If you don't have it you can have this being your Mark II or if you're like me you can display it with all the parts as an example of what goes on inside the armor/pre War Machine.

Yeah, as soon as pics got posted last night I went ahead and put it up on the blog. That way if it went up today I had it taken care of already. Thank ya :hi5:

In one scene, the WM mows down a drone with the forearm mounted guns and oil splatters all over him. That was just classic!

Yeah that's classic Samurai Jack style violence. They got Genndy Tartakovsky (creator of Samurai Jack/Sym-Bionic Titan) to do the storyboards for that whole ending action scene and if you're really familiar with his work you can tell.

Really want this, especially after missing out on the original MK II but I've got so many PO's all ready. Looks so cool

Back