Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT could do all the different Drones and peeps would buy em!!
Seriously,that Iron Monger NEEDS to be made!!-the exclusive would have to be.....Obadiah ;)

You mean get this or the Mark IV? Do you prefer the design of the Mark II ove the IV? I'd have to go for the Mark IV over this just because the Mark IV looks like classic Red/Gold Iron Man.

Yeah, I'm kind of torn. I thought IM1 was so much better than IM2, so I'd like something from that movie. The Mark IV looks amazing; saw it in hand the other day and it blew me away. It'd be great to grab the iconic colors, which makes me want to wait for IM3, but the silver/rivet look is awesome. Great scene too. Decisions, decision :thud:

Can't lose either way IMO. If you like the first movie more that would make sense to go that direction.

I've only removed about half the rivets, it's kind of a pain in the arse to paint them out. I think it's already looking pretty awesome though, I hope they make this.

Mark-II-III(1).png

Is it just me or does the new parts look better in Mark III colors? Kind of the opposite of the original two figures where the Mark II looks better imo than the III. Also, please Hot Toys, if you do make a new Mark III do not make it high gloss candy apple red.

It should look like this, actually pretty much just like the original III release.

The exclusive bust was really nice from the first one as well as the little arc reactor.

I'm not sure this was posted. Here's a video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2QlpKOgQuo"]YouTube - Hot Toys Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)[/ame]

Back