Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people complained that BW was too much like a "doll"

If Black Widow had sculpted hair, she would've been a great action figure but, because she had rooted hair, she was just a doll.

:slap

Hot Toys should've given Thor rooted hair just to mess with everyone.

The main reason I never bought BW was because of her hair. I really hope people are joking about HT releasing a Pepper Potts. IMO the coolest female character being released is Jill V.

Anyway, back on topic. A January/February release for this guy is just fine. But, December would make a great Christmas present to myself........

welp I Just ordered my EX. Now I needa find a mech test body . . . anyone?

BTW The FS posts are just cruel, well the responses AHAHAHHA

I really hope people are joking about HT releasing a Pepper Potts. IMO the coolest female character being released is Jill V.

Why do you hope people are joking about wanting a Pepper? Pepper Potts is a central character in the Iron Man arc while BW is basically a pretty face that chews up valuable screen time in the IM 2 film.

For example the time we waste watching her fight guards at Hammer Industries would have been much better spent on extending the fight sequences with Iron Man, War Machine & Whiplash which were very short.

Not sure what Jill V has to do with anything IM related either.

Well I can relate kill to iron man, lol I do marvel figure bashes, including iron man, xmen and othe marvel figures that HT inspire me to do, jill come in a cool purple battle suit, so I will replace the head and use the new jill as psylocke! Lol there related to iron man! :D

Well I can relate kill to iron man, lol I do marvel figure bashes, including iron man, xmen and othe marvel figures that HT inspire me to do, jill come in a cool purple battle suit, so I will replace the head and use the new jill as psylocke! Lol there related to iron man! :D

:lol:lol;)

No reason not to make a figure really. Hot toys bangs these out and if they make it a Pepper people will buy it. But she's useless without a decent tony stark with a sculpted body. I mean who wants to pose Tony in the mark vi about to make out with pepper. We wither need a tony with sculpted body with arc reactor chest, to justify a pepper or iron monger. otherwise she'll just look like some girl amongst monsters and superheros. no context imo.

so how about that new mark 2?

Looks like I need to call SS tomorrow, they processed 3 of these for me. Two with my rewards points and one without.

Good thing SS has great Customer Service for stuff like this.

No reason not to make a figure really. Hot toys bangs these out and if they make it a Pepper people will buy it. But she's useless without a decent tony stark with a sculpted body. I mean who wants to pose Tony in the mark vi about to make out with pepper. We wither need a tony with sculpted body with arc reactor chest, to justify a pepper or iron monger. otherwise she'll just look like some girl amongst monsters and superheros. no context imo.

so how about that new mark 2?

I see your point but you could always display Pepper with the Mech Test Tony. She spent plenty of time in his lab to justify that display imo.

New Mark II looks AWESOME!

Late to the party but glad I came. Got the Mark IV and Mark VI within the last 2 weeks> Got the Mrk V on preorder and now the Mark II sideshow exclusive on preorder. I think I am done!

wemedge

Late to the party but glad I came. Got the Mark IV and Mark VI within the last 2 weeks> Got the Mrk V on preorder and now the Mark II sideshow exclusive on preorder. I think I am done!

wemedge

Congrats! And we have been doing the same shopping apparently! :lol

Oh jeez, lol this phone is so hard to tell who is who, so sorry, corection BANDITO, could you post a link to that psylocke head? Or the head you suggested could be used for psylocke?

Sorry if I missed something....

But why is there an NRD when ordering two or more of the regular version, but no mention of an NRD on the EX?

Back