Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The entire thing is new. The only thing that might be a re-use are the shoulder armor, the forearms, and the helmet.

you also think the legs are entirely new? I can't really tell, I guess we'll wait till we get those "milk" comparison pics with the old mk II...

Here we go, all to a similar scale.

Mark-II-Preview4.png

I think the game model here is a bit off model as well, at the very least in finish but the new HT and that particular CG model look very close.

Might just be better lighting but looks like the finish is a bit more glossy so that's good. Damn you HT

:borg

The head on the original look's more accurate to me , the head we got look's like the helmet on the Mark V, but the figure look's great overall,:)

Judging by dedguy's pics, the new mk II is definately more proportionate then the old mk II. I'm thinking ht used solid plastic for the torso now instead of the rubber.

Here's some screencaps of the CG suit (I think, it's so hard to tell) from the movie. The shoulders are a lot bigger than I remember but I still think they're off on the figure. Maybe not round enough or something? Minor qualm though.

Iron_Man_1155.jpg

Iron_Man_1156.jpg

The head on the original look's more accurate to me , the head we got look's like the helmet on the Mark V, but the figure look's great overall,:)

hmm I find the new one looks more accurate based on this pic from the movie.
Iron_Man_Wallpaper2-ironman2-719558.jpeg

Personally I find this to have the best proportion by HT so far, I like that it's beefier than the Mark IV and VI, the thickness really looks good to me.

Also it seems HT has finally starting to improve their metallic paint job, you can actually start to make out the reflections and see the camera man's image reflecting off the head. Hopefully this will be another ongoing improvement with future HT releases..

Well, I just can't afford the Batman and Iron Man lines.Lost my graphics freelance gig, I'm going to stick to Iron man. I'm going to post my DX Bats , Joker and Original Suit Batman this weekend for sale. That should fund the new Marks IV, V, and II.

Back