Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone still need HT Iron Man Mark II AU?
Urban Samurai in BC has a 20% off coupon for all in-stock items.
code: 20OFFSUMMERSALE
valid only on the 14th and 15th

https://www.urbansamuraihobbies.com

I got Mark II AU for under $200 shipped, now to get the rest of the Marks....

Now it says it's unavailable. I'm guessing they didn't want 20% off Hot Toys.

Now it says it's unavailable. I'm guessing they didn't want 20% off Hot Toys.

oh, maybe your right, last night I saw a couple other HT figures in stock that are now sold out, HT black spider-man and HT Babydoll. Or maybe there were other people who got the newsletter waiting for the stroke of midnight to make their orders.

Very cool.
Let us know what you think.

Arrived today and it's just a beautiful piece.

IMG_8617.jpg

IMG_8637.jpg

IMG_8633.jpg

IMG_8634.jpg

IMG_8635.jpg

It's easily one of those pieces that stand out in your collection immediately.

Congrats!
The Mk.II AU is full of details and improved proportions compared with the previous release.
I agree. It stands out in one's collection.

Love the Mk.IV HS on the Mk.III BD body. :hi5:

Looks like the Mk.VI is about to be terminated. :lol

finally broke down and ordered this guy. ive been able to stop myself from doing it for over a month but i couldn't hold out any longer

The chest lights (especially on the MKII and new MKVI) are extremely bright. Hey Neil, check out the spare set of legs, the bottom of the feet have lights too. :)

The chest lights (especially on the MKII and new MKVI) are extremely bright. Hey Neil, check out the spare set of legs, the bottom of the feet have lights too. :)

Yeah thanks, I found those too but I didn't put them on for this pic... I really like having the MKII to go along with my MKI and MKIII-- I've got the Avengers MKVI final payment going out next week and he'll add a lot to the whole look as well.

Yeah thanks, I found those too but I didn't put them on for this pic... I really like having the MKII to go along with my MKI and MKIII-- I've got the Avengers MKVI final payment going out next week and he'll add a lot to the whole look as well.

Yeah the MKVI is another stellar piece.

Back