Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
600px-IM2_14.jpg

Wish it would come with that FN2000 so i could get it parted from eBay, can't find a 1/6 one :(

Your pics will determine if I buy this or not. I want this to be gleaming like no other!

I woudn't do this. OMGs pictures cast a figure in the perfect light possible, it doesn't look like that in real life.

For perfect example check his MK V pics, shining and silvery, in real life dull and grey.

This figure likely won't shine or gleam as much as you'd want. So although OMGs pics are fantastic and i love them, they aren't a great indication of what your getting when seen through human eyes, best to wait for more realistic in-hand pics IMO

Very much looking forward to tomorrows in hand pics.... I'll still almost certainly pass on this figure though

Why do you own the original mark ii?? This is a definite buy for me. The mark ii has always been my favorite and when I started collecting he was like $300 buck, and buy the time I decided I must have on he was up to $600 on evilbay.

Why do you own the original mark ii?? This is a definite buy for me. The mark ii has always been my favorite and when I started collecting he was like $300 buck, and buy the time I decided I must have on he was up to $600 on evilbay.

I had it, sold it last year to get this then i realised i didn't really miss it from my shelf so there was no need to get this one.

The table is a nice addition to the figure but I don't plan on displaying it laying down so it will stay hidden.

Nova- For a guy who rags so much on HT Iron Man figures you tend to spend a lot of time in their threads. :lol

I have the original Mark II (two of them actually) so naturally I passed on this guy. I was planning on getting it and displaying it standing upright completely taken apart with empty helmet next to my Tony Stark but there is just too much stuff coming out to duplicate unnecessarily.

That being said I'm very interested to see in hand pics and how it compares to the original.

I have the original Mark II (two of them actually) so naturally I passed on this guy. I was planning on getting it and displaying it standing upright completely taken apart with empty helmet next to my Tony Stark but there is just too much stuff coming out to duplicate unnecessarily.
That being said I'm very interested to see in hand pics and how it compares to the original.

Then sell your second original :duh :lol

No I dont own the original Mark II, just something about the figure that doesn't really appeal to me. I've got the Mark IV and the Mark I is on pre-order but this one is an easy pass not sure why just is.

Having said that and as a reminder for anyone that's getting the EX version if you're willing to sell the Hologram Arm let me know as I'll take it off your hands :pray:

The table is a nice addition to the figure but I don't plan on displaying it laying down so it will stay hidden.

Nova- For a guy who rags so much on HT Iron Man figures you tend to spend a lot of time in their threads. :lol

Don't pick on SUNSHINE, Josh. :rotfl:rotfl He'll cheer up when HT makes an amalagam IRON LANTERN.

I've already paid for 1/3 of this and can't wait to get it. Hologram, table and all!

Then sell your second original :duh :lol

:lol I don't collect for resale so I don't keep the boxes save a couple like the SDCC Mark III GMG, it'd be waste really. Who is going to buy the original, loose, when this one is on the horizon? :duh

tumblr_lpy2dp57pq1r0ojhto1_500.gif

I just ordered an in-stock mark ii unleashed on ebay. I usually always wait at least for OMG in hand pics but this time I have faith.

Back