IRON MAN 2: 1/4th scale War Machine Collectible Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys .... for all the good words ..... i tought ill share some picture of the 1/1 War machine build that i had posted on the custom thread .

This is the 1/1 mimigun of WM that we have build :

0078.jpg

0079.jpg

And the helmet fully painted and made it wearable and in 3 pieces which the face plate and bck piece attach with magnet :

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

0091.jpg

As for the chest part , cutting all some of the square parts out and added on detail :

IMG_0070.jpg

You can't tell by looking at those 2 photos? his custom has the proper black slits where Hot Toys has always missed that out. So they look big but really they aren't. If Hot Toys placed a black decal with the slit it might have been better. Thats what I'm thinking of doing. :)

You can't tell by looking at those 2 photos? his custom has the proper black slits where Hot Toys has always missed that out. So they look big but really they aren't. If Hot Toys placed a black decal with the slit it might have been better. Thats what I'm thinking of doing. :)

Yeah I noticed those customs are more accurate when it comes to the eyes, mostly due to the black parts. The eyes on the bust don't look overly large when the lights are off though.

If you 'mod' the bust, post a pic when you do!

I received my War Machine Bust on Monday and on Tuesday after putting in the batteries the lights stay on very dim when the the switch is off. It looks like SSC is sold out now on this piece and I don't want to wait for a replacement. I think it is a slide switch problem. I have been looking on the net for a new switch, but I am not really sure what the slide switch size is. Can anybody help please?

My Mark IV did the same thing. I just kept it as its not a big deal to me personally.

The more I have thought about it, do I really want to go to the trouble of changing the switch out and watch that it didn't correct the problem. Besides, I will be displaying it with the light off most of the time anyway. If I or others want to see it lite up then I will put the batteries in. The bust otherwise is amazingly detailed.

Yeah, thats what I thought as well. If the I want to see it with the lights on or show it I'll change the batteries.

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TLAyFlCLKzc?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TLAyFlCLKzc?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Josh, Great pics! Will have to view the vid later. At work and they put a block on watching youtube vids. :(

Just wondering if you knew that the back of the minigun where you insert the ammo pack can rotate around, so you can adjust the ammo pack. I think it is a pretty cool added extra feature.

Last edited:
Thank ya! Its a really cool bust. I'm glad I was able to translate that i n the pics. Well, thank you for checking it out.

Yeah, you can rotate it so it can change shoulders. Really cool feature to add to a bust.

Back