IRON MAN 2: 1/4th scale War Machine Collectible Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Hot Toys Batman Bust and it looks pretty good, but to be honest I would never have bought it unless it was on sale.
That being said, busts are a way for people to get hold of some Iron Man 2 goodness from Hot Toys if they can not afford the figures. My situation is that I have committed to the War Machine figure, but can't afford the MK IV too, but I might be able to get the MIV bust if I have enough dough left

Here are the hi-res images, if a mod wants, feel free to paste them on to the first post-

Hot Toys – HTB07 - Iron Man 2: 1/4th scale War Machine Collectible Bust

~ Collectible Bust Series ~
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/4th scale War Machine collectible bust from the Iron Man 2 movie. It is specially produced based on the image of the well-received character War Machine in the movie, which is presented in fine sculpture, highlighting the light-up functions and highly-detailed weapon.

The 1/4th scale movie-accurate War Machine collectible bust specially features:

- Iconic character War Machine from Iron Man 2 movie in approximately 1/4th scale in fine sculpture

- Approximately 9 inches / 23 cm tall

- LED-lighted eyes and heart (red light, battery operated)

- Shoulder-mounted gatling gun

- Metallic grey flat colored painting on armor

- Specially designed square-shaped stand supporting the bust and featuring the War Machine nameplate and movie logo

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Battery not included, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required

Release date: Q3, 2010

© 2010 MVLFFLLC. TM & © 2010

Marvel Entertainment, LLC & subs.

HT_IronMan2_WarMachineCollectibl-4.jpg

HT_IronMan2_WarMachineCollectibl-3.jpg

HT_IronMan2_WarMachineCollectibl-2.jpg

HT_IronMan2_WarMachineCollectibl-1.jpg

HT_IronMan2_WarMachineCollectibleBu.jpg

thats freaking sweet! Depending on price I might have to pic it up... because I know I'll never buy another warmachine bust (no room)

just saw the movie very entertaining ...and cant wait for HT warmachine battle damage oops i thought this was the 1/6 figure thread ma bad

The final version looks pretty bad.

Why is there a gap in between the eyes with some sort of line going down from the top to the bottom? The 1/6 figure helmet is more accurate.

Back