IRON MAN 2: 1/4th scale War Machine Collectible Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure you don't mean 1/6TH Scale or was there a figure I might have missed.

This one: Isn't this 1/5 ? Maybe 1/4 :dunno
400042_press01-001.jpg

I already have the MKI Maquette EX and FlexPaying the Iron Man 2 Mark VI EX.

I'm thinking buying the HT 1/4 War Machine bust and put between them 2.

Got to save for Friday 13th 3 Jason PF /Terminator I PF & Predator Dutch PF.:gah:

Your pre-order of the War Machine Bust - Iron Man 2 will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Friday, September 10, 2010 through your online account.

Bust looks great. Looking forward to getting it and knowing the mini-gun is movable. That's pretty sweet! Can't wait to review him and all that jazz as well.

I got mine today , some quick shot from near angle .

I shall be a good reference on my custom built of 1/1 life size WAR MACHINE bust and full armor suit !!!

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Wow What a Thing Of Beauty!!! This Hot Toys 1/4 Are Really Looking Like A Wonderfully Made Series!!! Completist on this Line 100%!!!

My War Machine 1/4 Bust will be here on Monday along with the Mark VI 1/4 Bust. I received the the Mark IV 1/4 Bust already and love it. These will be a no brainer on how great they are going to be. Next the Mark V 1/4 Bust.

That 1:1 Bust is amazing looking so far. Great work! Is it going to have any light up features?

Back