Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now *this* would be an EX worth having :lol

413774611.jpg

"Tell your sister.....you were right...."

That would be horrible. :lol

IF displayed like that. I'm sure people would focus more on the severed head than IM himself haha

Helmet:

Iron-Monger.gif

No way from where his eyes are that it can have the neck of the EX. It's just an error if they were going for "movie" look. Which is kinda lazy.....It took me :30 to find that.

Exactly. It's supposed to be a helmet.

Might as well put a pin head switch out head for Iron man lol and put April Fools on the box lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be awesome. :lol :lol :lol

I'd love to see collectors' faces with that unveil.

Priceless. :rotfl

Helmet:

Iron-Monger.gif

No way from where his eyes are that it can have the neck of the EX. It's just an error if they were going for "movie" look. Which is kinda lazy.....It took me :30 to find that.

I stand corrected. Indeed it should’ve been a helmet. Shouldn’t have been overlooked.

I stand corrected. Indeed it should’ve been a helmet. Shouldn’t have been overlooked.

No sweat. But it's why I wasn't gaga over the EX. They could have done the helmet with light up eyes and it would have been great.

If it was a 'comics' version it wouldn't have mattered.

Woke up to find Sideshow canceled my wait list for the ex. Since when do they drop an order before a product starts shipping?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

My wait list is still active. No big deal one way or the other since I wouldn't bother displaying the Ex anyway. I'm on flex-pay with the Reg, so if I get a conversion I'll just transfer the payments.

Woke up to find Sideshow canceled my wait list for the ex. Since when do they drop an order before a product starts shipping?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

thanos was the first I believe. They've done it a number of times with the PrimeOne stuff as well.

It is a way to "encourage" those who've shown interest to buy the regular.

I won't touch a SS iron man until inhand pics surface (reason I went on the waitlist instead of pre-ordering).

oh well, I will grab a regular for less than retail locally down the road if he isn't a dud.

Back