Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the reasons I didn’t jump on the exclusive. I want to see in hand how good this looks. Not really fussed over the exclusive neither

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mm hmm ...same here. Will wait for in hand pics before ordering. Thank goodness I didn’t like the EX.

Love the Ex, ordered straight away (when the ES was surprisingly announced) and have a mirrored back cabinet.

Sorted!

Also have fingers crossed for the Q.C guy to be awake.

Love the Ex, ordered straight away (when the ES was surprisingly announced) and have a mirrored back cabinet.

Sorted!

Also have fingers crossed for the Q.C guy to be awake.

giphy.gif

Congrats to all getting the exclusive. Congrats to all getting this period 🤣🤣🤣

I have never owned a Maquette (SS). Like many, Mark III has always been the definitive armor for me. I am thinking of getting this; looks flawless.

Would like to know if the Maquettes match up with other 1/4 scale statues, or they are usually smaller.

I know the Batman PF is considered a bit bigger than 1/4, but I just did a quick comparison taking screen shots from the website. Not very clear, but gives a fair bit of idea.

BATSIM.jpg

Yes... the DC trinity base are not your avg base, super tall.

I have never owned a Maquette (SS). Like many, Mark III has always been the definitive armor for me. I am thinking of getting this; looks flawless.

Would like to know if the Maquettes match up with other 1/4 scale statues, or they are usually smaller.

I know the Batman PF is considered a bit bigger than 1/4, but I just did a quick comparison taking screen shots from the website. Not very clear, but gives a fair bit of idea.

View attachment 397028

This maquette is 1/4 scale. Most maquettes Sideshow releases are. They used to also release comiquettes which were typically 1/5 scale. Maybe that's what you're thinking of? This Iron Man will line up just fine with any other 1/4 scale pieces you have.

Their about the same scale wise. The base is taller for Batman

Yes... the DC trinity base are not your avg base, super tall.

This maquette is 1/4 scale. Most maquettes Sideshow releases are. They used to also release comiquettes which were typically 1/5 scale. Maybe that's what you're thinking of? This Iron Man will line up just fine with any other 1/4 scale pieces you have.

Thanks folks!

Guess I will go for him. If they showed us a production piece on SS Live, I believe I should not worry about anything.

Thanks again!

Thanks folks!

Guess I will go for him. If they showed us a production piece on SS Live, I believe I should not worry about anything.

Thanks again!
It's probably not a production piece. That's their prototype. Production pieces won't be shown until a week or so before they ship to everyone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Saw the mark 3 at sdcc and it's a great statue. I think I prefer the mark 6 though as my definitive iron man statue.

Both are great poses but I think the red paint on the mark 6 is more appealing to me. I don't even like iron man that much. I've had xm mark 7 also but 6 just wins overall for me.E4ABFBB9-6231-4185-A81C-D1C5D7D2111D.jpg

People were whining so much about the VI when it came out and its appearance in IM2 in general (silver parts, triangle window). To this day it's still one of my faves (if not my #1).

IMG_3928.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

IronP31_zps2kqbeiut.jpg

Bust8_zps6e380551.jpg

Back