Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think this IM can be display in the Detolf bottom tow shelves? The length (assuming front to back is 16") so I am wondering if you turn him, he may sit in there just perfect? Thoughts?

Think this IM can be display in the Detolf bottom tow shelves? The length (assuming front to back is 16") so I am wondering if you turn him, he may sit in there just perfect? Thoughts?

I think you could get away with it. I will probably be a tight fit, but I can see it happening. Rotating it will be probably be necessary though as you said.

Thanks for your input!!

I'm too lazy to check, but has Sideshow posted dimensions on the site yet?

I'm assuming they did, but wanted to throw it out there in case you haven't looked. Regardless, I think you'll be fine.

If not, break an arm off and make it fit. :lol j/k

So glad the EX is not a must-have for this piece. I'll be taking my time ...and get the REG later down the line. Aiming to make this my modern version armor Iron Man.

Will wait to see how this turns out. If good, then po.

What makes this EX "worth it" is the super low ES of 500.
For such an iconic armor from the 1st movie, it's an incredible low number.

I'm not sure it would have converted anyway, but I just cancelled my waitlist for this, so everybody behind me will jump up a place at least, I got on it pretty quickly. There's just too much else now, and since getting on the list for this, I've joined waitlists for the IS Vader and SSC Iron Giant (which will definitely convert) Plus I ordered a $1700 Prime 1 Dog alien. It's all too expensive now to have absolutely everything I'd like..

Back