Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im-shocked-shocked.jpg

I have the legendary scale and yet somehow im on the waitlist for this ..... why o why .... I got probs.

dang...hope mine doesn't convert soon. I was hoping for inhand pics/reviews before I had to make up my mind...

I was finally able to preorder this locally from Popcultcha. It was just uploaded to their website. I was getting slightly concerned that they weren't going to carry it.

Their preorder price is pretty much Sideshows non exclusive cost converted to AUD, and local shipping will be free as per usual.

I'm guessing it would cost me approx $150 USD at least for shipping in a years time if I were to get it direct from Sideshow.

Plus my usual 10% Popcultcha discount, I'm saving approximately $307 AUD ($236 USD). Probably more if I get hit by GST (10% value added tax $92 AUD) and customs duties.

Meanwhile us Canadians get mucked with a conversion charge and 6.5% duty fee

Meanwhile us Canadians get mucked with a conversion charge and 6.5% duty fee

So does Australia and most other countries outside the US.

Most forex charges for me get charged 3%.

And of course there's always the possibility that I can get hit by another 10% GST plus custom duties. And of course delivery to Australia adds up.

Back