Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something else that bugs me about the EX is that that Iron Monger part isn't even accurate. In the movie it was a helmet, Stane's head would fit right in it. In this is more like a robot's head. The original Iron Monger suit didn't even HAVE a neck.

You are 100% correct. Just watched video.

You do realise retailers cover shipping cost in their retail price?
It's never 'Free'.

Of course I'm aware. It also has to include all the costs associated with importing the goods by container ship etc before they can even make a profit.

But at the end of the day it still makes it cheaper for me to get statues locally then going through Sideshow direct. As I get 10% off everything, PFs can be up to $100 AUD difference and some of the 1/3 Prime 1s can be anywhere from $120 to $380 AUD. All of which is dependant on when an item was put up for preorder, currency fluctuations during that time it takes to ship and the chances of getting hit by 10% GST and import duties.

I wouldn't have to order from Sideshow if I'm not getting the EX, so I can get it elsewhere, $4 flat rate shipping. :wink1:

And international buyers can order from their local shops too and save on the tax and fees.

Ahhhh yes I see what you mean. I wasn't thinking of the options of purchasing from someplace else! Definitely cheaper prices on shipping 100%

if we assume the Reg will be around for a good amount of time like most SS statues made in the thousands, finding discounts will be easy on this whether it's from SS themselves or some regretful buyer looking for a quick sell. Given the many past failures to deliver proto "similar" quality of IM products, I just shake my head how fast the Ex went to WL.

Is the arc reactor in I'm detailed, or just sticke?

Screenshot_20171014-141748.jpg

Sticker as in flat piece of plexi/plastic? If it's lit, which I think is a must, don't see where it matters... :dunno:

Nice detail if included, but not a deal killer IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lights will off most of the time, surely?

Bit of detail on the AR would be nice but doesn't bother me.

I will be contacting SS tomorrow to ask if this will be cast in polystone :)

Back