Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely picking this up, and I own the XM Mark VII. If you get a chance pick up the XM one, it's spectacular and worth the price.

I couldn't agree more. That baby shines like a Ferrari. Every minor detail is perfect. I was blown away when I got it and quickly forgot the price. I really hope this MK III stands up because I'm really looking forward to having them next to each other. Those are my 2 fav armors.

So, just seen it at NY Comic con. It looks really good. It has extraordinary presence. The base is massive, having a lot of depth. The weathering is great, not only the battle damage but all the earth and mud. It has a plug at the back of the base, so apparently no batteries this time which is good. I am not going to get it because I have a ton to get before I repeat the same hero.

So, just seen it at NY Comic con. It looks really good. It has extraordinary presence. The base is massive, having a lot of depth. The weathering is great, not only the battle damage but all the earth and mud. It has a plug at the back of the base, so apparently no batteries this time which is good. I am not going to get it because I have a ton to get before I repeat the same hero.

Susan said it would have the option for either batteries or plug in. I hope she meant either/or not requiring both like Vader did. Did the chest seem overly exaggerated to you? In a few pics I've seen, it looked like someone just poked him in the middle of the back.

Susan said it would have the option for either batteries or plug in. I hope she meant either/or not requiring both like Vader did. Did the chest seem overly exaggerated to you? In a few pics I've seen, it looked like someone just poked him in the middle of the back.

Chest looks fine in person. I think they used lens that over accentuated the chest.

I'm definitely picking this up, and I own the XM Mark VII. If you get a chance pick up the XM one, it's spectacular and worth the price.

I get the same advice from a lot of XM Mark 7 owners. "Don't mind the price and your wife kicking your balls so hard once she finds out you spent crazy amount of money for a statue again. it's worth it. Take the plunge!"

I really like the extra bulk on this. Don't forget it's meant to have a man inside. Something that doesn't seem feasible on previous pieces.

Exclusive:

9e259861f67a6901d2d7b6ec653f3fd5.png

I really like the extra bulk on this. Don't forget it's meant to have a man inside. Something that doesn't seem feasible on previous pieces.

Agreed. It just seems a little too bulky to me. Don't get me wrong, this is an instant PO for me. I'd just rather it was a little slimmer. Maybe a C cup instead of a D?

22292062_10155885158234974_751024352_n.jpgmk3.jpg

Never. Even sideshow knows nobody would ever pay that.

:lecture

Please no exc, for the international collectors. hehehe

From that angle, it looks really bulging out.

It does, unfortunately. Obviously you wouldn't display it at this angle so I'm hoping it isn't overly noticeable when looking at it head on. It doesn't look like it will be from the front pics I saw, but you can't always tell from pics either. I just wish they could have nailed this one. Especially for the price I anticipate we'll have to pay for it. It's a shame because the rest is killer.

Kind of remind me of the many picture post of Cap A with the bad anatomy drrawn by Rob Liefield.

Back